she kissed me, now what?

Discussion in 'Does She Like Me?' started by Caitlin, Sep 22, 2013.

1. Caitlin

Caitlin Member

im a 23 year old bisexual woman. i met another bisexual women, same age as me through okcupid a month ago. she was the one that message me and wanted to meet up. we have hang out many times since our first meet-up. when we first met, it was at a local art show. she paid for beer and introduced me to several of her friends and drove me back to my car. she has never flaked on me or said no to any of my invitations since. im very comfortable around her and i think she is too. we both expressed how we both are mostly into other woman and we like a lot of the same things. she has complimented me on how i always look good and bascially described me as perfect. she has texted me good morning beautiful and made me feel special. for my birthday a few days ago, she wanted me to let her take me out and she even came over and gave me a mixtape and a framed collage she made. when she took me out, she took me to a pub and we both dressed up a bit. she paid for it and showed me downtown since i recently moved. she asked to hold my hand and we did. we laughed and were really close the rest of the night. when she dropped me off at my house. we hug and i kissed her cheek. well she gave me a quick peck on the lips then left. since then, nothing else has happened. im too scared to try and kiss her again because it was hard enough to begin with so we have just hugged. it hasnt seem to make anything awkward but its like we act like nothing happened although the sex tension continues to rise. this girl is really special to me and i dont want to go too fast and screw it up. what should i do?

2. annalyseme

annalyseme Active Member

Invite her out, dine, go out to pubs or clubs.
    Get her to see a movie at your place.
    take the time to know each other. It will come naturally.
    you don't need to wait for her to make the first move all the time.
    GRAB YOUR PHONE AND TEXT HER ! NOW!

Goodluck. even though things come naturally it seems