Self-proclaimed (wo)manual for Ls

Discussion in 'Non-Fiction' started by Greg, Jul 30, 2016.

1. Greg

Greg Well-Known Member

(I was going to say "for US," but it doesn't mention transes in here. But I did find another book for transgender people.)

So I was at Barnes & Noble today (well, actually, yesterday; it's 12:27 a.m. my time), and I picked up and bought this newly published work by Plume/Penguin. I haven't read it yet but I'm excited to do so. In the meantime, I want to share the title and synopsis for anyone who might find it helpful.

"Ask a Queer Chick: A Guide to Sex, Love, and Life for Girls Who Dig Girls" by Lindsay King-Miller. Ask a Queer Chick is [above subtitle] for lesbian, gay, bi, and queer women and the people who love them. Based on the popular column that originated on TheHairpin.com but featuring all new content, Ask a Queer Chick is here to help queer readers and their straight/cis friends thrive in this changing world. Heartfelt and witty, the book offers thoughtful, straightforward suggestions for navigating the queer experience..."

It goes on to list a bunch of bullet-pointed information, then finishes with, "Whether you're a lady-dating veteran or still trying to come out to yourself, Ask a Queer Chick is a one-of-a-king guide to living your best life." I was going to post a link to the online column, but I'm having trouble locating it...anyway, hope this is helpful to some of you fellow AEers.