Same Sex NHL wedding

Discussion in 'AfterEllen Community Forums' started by Ashley Watson, Feb 17, 2015.

1. Ashley Watson

Ashley Watson New Member

Hello everyone!

I entered my fiancé Lindsay and I in a little contest to win a wedding at the ACC on March 19th. We have been included in the top ten of contestants (I'm still trying to figure that one out, my guess is Lindsay's smile). It's quite an amazing thing as we're the only same sex couple to be included. It would be a dream come true to marry this girl at centre ice. If I can you to vote for us, 1x/day and feel free to spread the word. We are the biggest Leafs fan so this would be an unbelievable event to be a part of. The fact we're a same sex couple would make it that much more amazing. Thanks everyone!

Please vote for this entry in Blue & White Wedding! Click here to see it: http://bit.ly/1wKqouB

Attached Files:

Jayne likes this.
  2. sela9

sela9 Well-Known Member

Congrats! That's so exciting. I hope you win and congrats on the wedding!!!

3. Ashley Watson

Ashley Watson New Member

Thank you so much. We are over the moon..
    Please vote, this will be awesome

4. Pink link

Pink link New Member

I tried voting but it said an error occurred.. So I tried again. Hoping it went ok second time.. Best of luck to you both.

5. Jayne

Jayne Member

Sorry, I was too late to vote! I hope the two of you win, you make a beautiful couple! ♀+♀=♥!