Rookie Blue Lesbian Storyline?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic TV Shows' started by Lelly, Aug 2, 2013.

1. Lelly

Lelly Member

Anyone know if the new lesbian forensic autopsy girl is a permanent character? And if so it looks like she might be Gail's next love interest?

2. persephone

persephone Member

Not sure if she's permanent but there will definitely be something between her and Gail. I'm interested in seeing how this develops. The way that Holly (I could be wrong on the name) was introduced into the show makes me think she will be around awhile.

3. Nightwazp

Nightwazp Member

:D I was about to send a tip to AE about it. Mainly because I couldn't dig up any spoilers or articles about it. Only thing that I got is an interview from last year before Season 3 finished:
    "THR: Is there an arc that you're still looking to incorporate into the show in some capacity?
    Cameron: We are really looking for the right way to introduce or explore a gay/lesbian story line or character and we’re trying very hard to do that the right way and to do it thoughtfully and organically. "

I'm a bit worried how thoughtful it is to throw a so-far straight woman who currently hates men and/or people into exploring with a lesbian but I have hope that Rookie Blue creators get it right because a) they've made a really good show so far and b) it's Canadian :p