Rookie Blue (Gail & Holly)

Discussion in 'TV' started by role-model-haha, May 24, 2014.

1. role-model-haha

I just have to start this topic since I really love Gail & Holly from Rookie Blue.
    They are so adorable and I'm wondering where this relationship is going...but I just hope that they make them a serious couple.

So what do you think about Gail & Holly?

P.S. besides Aliyah O'Brien is just flawless and I can't get enough of her :D

2. Nyko

Nyko Member

I'm so glad I'm not the only one shipping "Golly" this hard.
    Originally, I heard of Rookie Blue from a friend of mine--after I finished marathoning Glee, PLL, Lost Girl, and a bunch of other shows for their ships. (Actually, most of the shows I marathoned were from the Top 20 list of favorite characters...sooo)

Anyway, I absolutely adore Gail and Holly. Independently, they are wonderful characters on their own, but I think there was something really special about the way they fell in love that really got to me. There was nothing dramatic about the "plus one" night, and the cute playfulness they had was so adorable, even I got the butterflies just from watching them.

I don't want to spoil anything--but as of the current episode 5.10, things are looking up with the couple. They had a bit of rough patch throughout season 5, but I'd like to refrain from spoiling anything in case anyone reading this thread is unfamiliar with the season.

On a side note, Aliyah O'Brien is indeed flawless. Her vlogs with friends are absolutely a joy to watch. Incredibly hilarious too. Charlotte Sullivan is also a goddess in her own right, and every time I hear her voice in recorded interviews or in clips/movies, I just about faint from happiness. She literally has the gentlest voice ever. It almost feels timid. So adorable.

Both actresses have incredible chemistry on-screen---it's breathtaking and oh god... *fans self*. Is it me or is it getting hot in here? Haha. Both actresses have partners---with Charlotte being married and Aliyah in a relationship---but Jesus. Every time things get heated on screen, I literally forget everything except that they're Gail and Holly. In love.

So yes. I do love them very very much. Hope the RB writers and producers keep them together long term. For season 6 + 7 and more.

3. Nyko

Nyko Member

I'm so glad I'm not the only one shipping "Golly" this hard.
    Originally, I heard of Rookie Blue from a friend of mine--after I finished marathoning Glee, PLL, Lost Girl, and a bunch of other shows for their ships. (Actually, most of the shows I marathoned were from the Top 20 list of favorite characters...sooo)

Anyway, I absolutely adore Gail and Holly. Independently, they are wonderful characters on their own, but I think there was something really special about the way they fell in love that really got to me. There was nothing dramatic about the "plus one" night, and the cute playfulness they had was so adorable, even I got the butterflies just from watching them.

I don't want to spoil anything--but as of the current episode 5.10, things are looking up with the couple. They had a bit of rough patch throughout season 5, but I'd like to refrain from spoiling anything in case anyone reading this thread is unfamiliar with the season.

On a side note, Aliyah O'Brien is indeed flawless. Her vlogs with friends are absolutely a joy to watch. Incredibly hilarious too. Charlotte Sullivan is also a goddess in her own right, and every time I hear her voice in recorded interviews or in clips/movies, I just about faint from happiness. She literally has the gentlest voice ever. It almost feels timid. So adorable.

Both actresses have incredible chemistry on-screen---it's breathtaking and oh god... *fans self*. Is it me or is it getting hot in here? Haha. Both actresses have partners---with Charlotte being married and Aliyah in a relationship---but Jesus. Every time things get heated on screen, I literally forget everything except that they're Gail and Holly. In love.

So yes. I do love them very very much. Hope the RB writers and producers keep them together long term. For season 6 + 7 and more.