Remember 'cubemate' does she like me

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Omglol, Sep 19, 2013.

1. Omglol

Omglol Well-Known Member

Anyone else remember that long journey on the old site where this woman who lived in nyc but was from south fell for her co worker. the only details I remember was that they started watching movies.. their natural connection.. fast forward.. the long hugs and i love u at the train station and they traveled to meet her parents and she planned the whole weekend and told her in a park or something.

Whatever happened to her? does any one know? I am sooo curious a lot of ppl were rooting for her. the last we heard was that she confessed her feelings and that woman had not much to say because she was shocked and needed time to process etc. i just saw something on tv and it reminded me of that story, i hope life worked out for her. oh yea their work were related to graphic design or something similar.

2. greylin

greylin Well-Known Member

All I remember that the op had a dildo collection and something about suction cups. *kidding*

Yes I remember and the girl said, "no" sadly. I have always wondered how their friendship went after that. *sending good thoughts their way*

3. Omglol

Omglol Well-Known Member

omg the dildo collection yes! haha

I don't think she said No. she was shocked and said something along the lines of I didn't know you were in love me in eventho everything she did for her was screaming i am indeed In love with u. either way i hope they are doing good. i wish there was a way to find out.