Recently had a lesbian-themed movie marathon....

Discussion in 'Movies with Lesbian/Bi Themes' started by iNatashacy, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Sandra92024

Sandra92024 Member

Watched all of them, multiple times, have you watch Bloomington??

2. Thatbeautifulartist

3. cjbrand

cjbrand New Member

Totally agree on the likes! and hell yeah there is some strange stuff in some of the les themed movies...been disappointed many times.

I want to see Amiee and Jaguar but I can't seem to find it anywhere

4. Paula Davies

Paula Davies Member

There's a brazilian one that is awesome called "Reaching for the moon". I do enjoy when there are internal drama or personal pursue along with the plot, as in "Blue is the warmest color". I'm just tired of the same old story about girl getting out of the closet or breaking the news to mom and dad.

5. wonderlust

wonderlust Well-Known Member

I'm a sucker for feel good lesbian movies... I just think we don't have enough happy endings and lighthearted (equally well written) rom coms.

I've resorted to reruns of Saving Face, Imagine me and You and I can't Think Straight. I'm looking forward to Jenny's Wedding though.

6. queerella

queerella Member

Have you watched Rome and Juliet?

7. LionsChance

LionsChance Member

I've only seen two of those movies. Elena Undone and Imagine me and You (YOU'RE A WANKER NUMBER 9!).

I enjoyed both very much. I love how with Elena undone, it really expresses how love is love. That it's not just about the physical body, it's the soul that comes within it. Elena wasnt a lesbian. She plainly says this in the end. Because it isn't about the labels. It's just a story about a person who falls inlove with another person because of who they are. Simple as that. And I love how much they stress that in this movie.

With Imagine Me and You. I thought it was a very cute movie. A great Rom-Com for Lesbians which I've honestly rarely come across. It's light, and heart felt and great to watch whenever. Sometimes you need something a little less dramatic and heavy.

8. lesbiandama123

you can find this film on lesbian-drama-movies.com , they have it. since it's my favorite movie for war and based on true story.
    Sexy and a bit more emotion. make me cry sometime.