Quick question?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Jae, Aug 1, 2013.

1. Jae

Jae Member

Okay so the question is, do straight girls usually have pictures of models in their bikini/underwear as their background on their phone?

There is this girl in my uni class that I kind of have a crush on, she seems too good to be true, my ideal woman, confident, beautiful, red hair, dog person, similar interest, the list goes on! So I managed to see her background pic when she was checking the time on her phone, I 99% sure it model in black underwear/swimwear.

Knowing my luck she's straight or has a girlfriend hahahaha.
    Thanks to anyone that answers!

2. lil_miss

lil_miss Well-Known Member

my very straight girl friend used to have a poster of kate upton in a very sexy bikini up on her bedroom wall. and it was the biggest poster she had.

not sure about phones, but i really dont think its an indication of gay or straight. hope that helps =)

3. Jae

Jae Member

Thanks for your answer lil_miss!
    It's definitely going to help me to stay level headed and not make assumptions too quickly (which I'm quite bad at doing.)
    I'll see her again on Monday or Tuesday hopefully, and I'll be able to scope out the situation a bit better :)