Pls help Im new at this

Discussion in 'Does She Like Me?' started by EveryNameInUse, Oct 31, 2019.

1. EveryNameInUse

EveryNameInUse New Member

So Im like the last person you would think was ANYTHING but straight. I have long blond hair,wear a lot of make up, dress very feminine and have very girly movements. But I have also never had a boyfriend. I am attracted to guys but never enough to date them. I never suspected that I might like girls until I first saw her a month ago. She goes to college with me and Im absolutely fascinated by her,the way Ive never been fascinated by a boy before. This is really all very scary and intense for me and to make things worse she doesent seem to like me very much. I dont know if its because she thinks Im a basic bitch which is possible bc me and my girlfriends kind of act that way so I wouldnt blame her. I think she doesent like me bc she seems to be avoiding me literally to the point of absurd. For example she always sits at the same spot in the back row and one day I was late and just snuck in the back row. I was the only one in it. She was even more late and when she came she didnt want to sit next to me instead going to sit elsewhere. And by this time we had already met and talked a few times. Ouch. Also once we finished a test at the same time before the others and I asked her if she wanted to go to the coffe shop with me before next class and she declined. Also whenever theres a situation where we would be alone even for a few minutes she tries every way to escape it as if she cant be left alone with me at all. If it were only for this I would be sure that she just doesent like me and wouldnt even be writing this...but what confuses me is whenever we talk shes suuuper akward. Like the epitome of akward, the nervous laughs, stuttering and everything( which ofc makes me want her even more bc its so cute). I notice her having problems looking me in the eye,she always kind of tries but her gaze flutters to the ground. When we are in the classroom I catch her staring at me when Im not looking and then when I look at her she quickly looks away. When theres a bunch of us at the coffee shop she always stares at my lips while I smoke or drink something,one time I looked back at her while she was doing it and she looked reaaally ashamed. Also when I talk in my friend group and shes somewhere near she keeps glancing at me as if shes listening in. So I was wondering if any of you have had experience with something like this bc its bad enough discovering you might like girls for the first time I dont need all this confusion as well
    Also she is defintely into girls, and definitely doesent know i like her ( as I said I give off a pretty straight vibe,and never did anything to prove otherwise to her).

2. greylin

greylin Well-Known Member

Awww, lol, yeah she likes you. Hopefully she is not taken and keeping away because she has a gf. And, well, we are all enough, so give yourself a break and don't call yourself basic.

A gay woman sometimes has to protect herself from passing intentions. Maybe you can just try to gain her trust over time. What do you notice about her that you like? Any interests in common? What books does she read? Does she have a favorite snack? I would do very small, baby steps with her. Notice something she is reading and make a mention in passing. Notice her fav snack and drop one off out of the blue and simply say hi and don't linger. Then if you guys get to talk, you will find out more if she is dating material or not. It goes both ways to make a connection.

3. EveryNameInUse

Woww, I am amazed by how sweet you are,the everyone is enough part really madey day
    Thank you so much!

4. EveryNameInUse

Oh and also yeah great insight that she might be in a relationship...I honestly didnt think of that haha

5. LoveGurl

LoveGurl Member

:) haha, that girl sounds like me! I behave like that when I really really likes a girl (as I do now), it was "fun" to read this. My take on this is that she likes you.... but I find it very difficult to really know when it comes with girls liking other girls.