PLL - Gayer Than We Thought

Discussion in 'Pretty Little Liars' started by Aya, Jul 3, 2013.

1. Aya

Aya New Member

I've been doing some research, and it actually shocked me how many of the women of PLL have Lesbian pasts from other Movies and Films. I wonder if this was Intentional, or if Rosewood really is the Home of Lesbians. Here is a List.

Lucy Hale (Aria Montgomery) - Kissed Leighton Meester in the short lived TV Show "Secrets of a Small Town"

Troian Bellisario (Spencer Hastings) - Was in Love with her Best Friend in the Short Film "Unspoken"

Ashley Benson (Hannah Marin) - Made out with Vanessa Hudgens in "Spring Breakers"

Torrey DeVitto (Melissa Hastings) - Had a Brief Affair with her Female Boss in the film "Killer Movie"

Holly Marie Combs (Ella Montgomery) - Shared a kiss with Alexondra Lee in "Picket Fences" Before it was cool.

Lesly Fera (Veronica Hastings) - Had a fling with Roma Maffia (Now on PLL too!) in "Nip/Tuck"

Annabeth Gish (Anne Sullivan) - Played a Lesbian in the film "Gillery's Little Secret"

Larisa Oleynik (Maggie) - Kissed Katherine Heigl in "100 Girls"

2. Kristana

Kristana Well-Known Member

Holly Marie Comb's kiss in "Picket Fences" was a non-kiss. Her and her friend go forward then the screen fades to black while the most hilarious/grossest/fakest kissing noises are made.

3. Love*Cali

Love*Cali Well-Known Member

Wow! Impressive.