please help me does she like me

Discussion in 'Does She Like Me?' started by tiffanybabeyx, Mar 21, 2015.

1. tiffanybabeyx

tiffanybabeyx New Member

So my friend liked this girl before and she said she was the only exception.but after that she said she's straight.this happened two years ago. She always watches lesbian you tubers and she watches lesbian shows too. She wants to go to gay pride. There was this good looking and sweet guy (thays what she looks for in a guy)that liked her and she thought she liked him too but she told me she doesn't feel right and she had to convince herself to go out with him. She avoids me now. She saw me and she fixed her hair and she stood there for a minute then she walked away to ssit on a bench. And then she kept starring at me from the bench. Whenever she's walking alone and she sees me with someone she would walk really fast . What do you think ?

2. Bluenote

Bluenote Well-Known Member

There's not enough information to tell. The things you talked about aren't even clear signs that she is gay, let alone into you.

Why don't you step up your game and flirt with her a little?

3. Just Me

Just Me Well-Known Member

Do you notice her pupils dilating when you talk to her?

cheval_amant and Bluenote like this.
  4. tiffanybabeyx

tiffanybabeyx New Member

Yes they do. Do you think she's into girls ?

5. Spygirl

Spygirl Well-Known Member

With the information you've given us, you'd probably get a better answer by asking the Magic 8 ball.

http://www.ask8ball.net

In all seriousness....many times we project and read into every little detail what we're hoping to see. When that happens, a stare, fixing her hair, etc. become magnified and morphed into something other than reality. Maybe she likes you? Or, maybe you make her uncomfortable so she rushes to walk really fast away from you when she sees you? Or, maybe the guy that liked her just wasn't the right guy....OR, maybe she's struggling with sexuality altogether and needs to sort things out for herself. That she watches gay tv shows or wants to go to pride doesn't make her gay (I've many straight friends that watch gay tv, have gone to pride, etc.). And even if she's gay or figuring out that she's gay or coming to grips with self identity doesn't mean that she's necessarily into you. If you like her, drop hints and see how she responds...and take her response at face value unless she tells you otherwise.

greylin and Bluenote like this.
  6. Just Me

Just Me Well-Known Member

Lmao....

Probably, ask her out... :)

7. greylin

greylin Well-Known Member

"...and take her response at face value..." That should be on a plaque.

Izzy Girl, Gentry, jellohead and 2 others like this.