Playing games??

Discussion in 'Does She Like Me?' started by jaysea, Jul 7, 2013.

1. jaysea

jaysea Well-Known Member

So I can't tell if this girl is stringing me along or not. We met online and then in person after talking for a while. Seemed to hit it off great, asked me to her house afterwards where we hung out more. She's the one that brought up if I would see her again. I said yes and so did she when I asked her the question. Havent had the chance to hang out again, but we constantly talk. She's always bringing up things we should do or places we should see when we hang out again, but the thing is we never do. She even says things how she would love to meet my family, etc. I wont hear from her for days when we had planned to do something and then shell text me asking how I am or whatever with no mention of why our plans fell through, but shell be on social networks and stuff so I know its not like she didnt get my messages or whatever. I'll text her and I wont here from her and just when I'm telling myself its time to forget this girl shell text me again. I dont get why she's the one to mention all these things we should do if she doesnt really have any intention of doing them...is this just a thing girls do? Should I try and forget her?

2. Bluenote

Bluenote Well-Known Member

Move on.

She's either a total flake, or not into you. If she's not into you, she could at least give you the 'lets be friends' speech. If she's a flake, it's gonna drive you crazy dealing with this.

Move on. Save yourself the hassle.

3. jaysea

jaysea Well-Known Member

Yea you're probably right...I just don't get why she would be the one to say "we should do this" bla bla bla if she has no intentions to. Dont continue to make plans with me if you don't really want to. I'm a big girl I can handle the truth I can't handle being led on. But I guess moving on would be best it just sucks I guess. Proves you shouldn't listen to what people say instead focus on their actions. Obviously words mean nothing anymore :(

4. Bluenote

Bluenote Well-Known Member

Sometimes people just tell you what they think you want to hear. I dunno, they can't say no.

It's fair to be pissed at her, but then just let it go and move on.

5. greylin

greylin Well-Known Member

She initiates chats after long dry spells because she is a flake who still likes to have your attention. She is just not compatible with what you (and I think most people) are looking for in a relationship.

6. jaysea

jaysea Well-Known Member

It just sucks thinking about all the things she said and wanted to do. I don't get why people do that. I mean she even had me buy tickets to something we were going to do together and I specially asked are we actually going to go?? And stupid me bought the tickets. Why do that to someone if you're just going to flake.

I guess I have a lot to learn haha

7. Toasty

Toasty Member

Seems like she just likes your attention when she isnt getting it off anyone else.. Id agree with others seems like a flake, you deserve someone thats completely into you, not someone who will just drive you crazy with her mind games. I think I'm dealing with a flake as we speak myself and its crap lol

8. Brandy Alexander

Brandy Alexander Well-Known Member

Obviously, we're all engaging in speculation as to her true intentions or personality, however, because you stated you met online I believe she is seeing other women she is more interested in. After dates with other women fail to simulate her, she reverts back to her mild interest in you. I think you are a back-up. I would stop communicating with her. She appears to be looking for greener pastures. Don't be anyone's second fiddle! Value yourself and demand more out of your relationship. You should received at least as much as you put into the relationship. If your efforts aren't being equally reciprocated move on!

9. jaysea

jaysea Well-Known Member

Either way whatever's going on on her end its not what I expect in a relationship. So time to cut my losses and move on.

Thanks everyone for your input.