Places to go to in L.A. ?

Discussion in 'Travel' started by Guppy, Dec 19, 2014.

1. Guppy

Guppy Member

Hey! I was wondering if anyone could recommend their favorite places to go to like bars, restaurants, beach, hiking, etc... I'll be in L.A. for 9 days starting December 29 -- January 5th. Not interested in the touristy things to do but more interested in viewing the city as a local. The area that I'm spending most of my time is in Hollywood with a friend and his roommates (all guys) but the other 4/3 days I'll be hopping around L.A. (It's a big city) Also are there any good NYE parties worth checking out? What time do bars stop serving alcohol? Thank you so much for your help and any advice will be greatly appreciated!

I'm 22 yrs old traveling alone and pretty much open to trying anything out. Please send me a message if you will be interested in meeting up.

2. m-ris

m-ris Member

unfortunately, I don't know L.A - but if you're ever in the Boston area I can tell you pretty much anything you need to know!

Guppy likes this.
  3. Guppy

Guppy Member

Thanks I'll def hit you up on that offer if I'm ever in that area.

4. Guppy

Guppy Member

@m-ris hey so I was wondering if your familiar with NYC LGBT scene since it's seems fairly close to Boston? I might go during spring break around the second week of March. Thanks any help would be greatly appreciate it!