Partners of Trans Individuals Research Study

Discussion in 'Surveys and Questionnnaires' started by ChristyR, Feb 27, 2018.

1. ChristyR

ChristyR New Member

Hello,

My name is Christine Rosner and I am a Counseling Psychology doctoral candidate at Texas A&M University under the guidance of Dr. Timothy Elliott. I am currently recruiting participants for my IRB approved (IRB2017-0339D) dissertation, which aims to develop a scale regarding the sexual identity processes of transgender and gender nonconforming (TGNC) individuals and their partners. It is my hope that my dissertation will address a gap in the literature and represent the unique experiences of spouses and partners of transgender individuals. I am seeking a diverse sample of participants that would be willing to share their experiences as a partner of someone who identifies as TGNC. If you have previously/are currently dating someone who identifies as transgender or gender nonconforming and are over the age of 18, please consider taking my survey and help spread the word! I would love to have your voice and your experiences represented in my data! If you choose to participate, you can opt to enter into a drawing to win one of two $25 Amazon.com gift cards. If you have 30 minutes, please click on this link to take the survey: https://tamucehd.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6KiVdEQ5DTE8J13. This study has been approved by the Texas A&M University Institutional Review Board (IRB2017-0339D). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Dr. Timothy Elliott ([email protected]) or myself at [email protected]. Thank you!

Christine Rosner, M.Ed.
    Doctoral Candidate | Counseling Psychology
    Department of Educational Psychology
    Texas A&M University