Overwhelming crush :(

Discussion in 'Does She Like Me?' started by anonymous_, Oct 6, 2015.

1. anonymous_

anonymous_ Member

Hey guys.

Came out recently and my work colleagues have all been awesome. (it was only a five month contract which ended last week) One of my colleagues while I used to work there would seem so interested in lesbianism haha she's older has had several boyfriends and has been single for over two years now. When I started work we hit it off like no other, when you cry with laughter all the time type friendship :) I may have a clouded judgment but she laughs more intensely and does cry with laughter with me, she'll go out of her way to talk to me and all that usual stuff. So my contract ended which she said she was gutted about and she also put a kiss in my card which she doesn't write in anyone else's birthday/sympathy/wedding cards etc. The other night was my leaving do and she came home with me and slept in my bed! I was very behaved and we stayed at mine basically all day, I looked after her, we ordered food in etc etc . I know I need to forget her so my new job is the plan for this, however! Last night she messages out of the blue about another night out that I already knew about and she knew I knew also!?! How do I possibly forget her when she's getting in contact with me or is there something more? P.S it's always her who brings up lesbian sex talk!
    Your inputs would be much appreciated xx

2. greylin

greylin Well-Known Member

She's is single and you are single, what is the harm of making a move? Don't expect anything serious though, even if she responds in kind, at least not for now.

I can almost hear Bluenote say...;)

anonymous_ and Frazier like this.
  3. Bluenote

Bluenote Well-Known Member

Bang her. (happy @greylin ?)

She is attracted to you and curious about lesbianism. So have fun courting and seducing her. Don't go from 0 to 60, but ramp up the flirting, affection and lesbian sex talk.

She brings up lesbian sex tslk a lot? She makes up excuses to text you? She came up with excuses to sleep in your bed?

Text her back. Go to night out. Go get her tiger.

Play your cards right and pretty soon you won't have to be 'well behaved' when she is in your bed.

greylin, anonymous_ and Spygirl like this.
  4. Frazier

Frazier Well-Known Member

Have fun......live your life and just go with the flow.When she plays her game,play along!If she wants to bang you,play along,wants to lie in bed next to you after a night out,just do it.The BIG question is.....what happens when you get emotionally involved and things are no longer fun?

greylin and anonymous_ like this.
  5. anonymous_

anonymous_ Member

Words can't describe how big the smile is on my face right now from your responses hahah. Thanks a bunch guys :D

greylin likes this.
  6. anonymous_

anonymous_ Member

Oh and I left out the part where I licked salsa of her leg and gave her a massage hahahaha
    #messynight

sallyseton and Bluenote like this.
  7. iceblinkluck

iceblinkluck Member

Why were you well-behaved?! Haha. Of course we're only hearing your side of the story, but that story is pointing resolutely to her wanting to do the nasty with you. Get on it!!! Be smooth, though. Make it a good experience for her. And for the love of god, tell us about it if you succeed.

8. NeverAgain

NeverAgain Member

@ bluenote's "BANG HER" LOL I just died!!! :D If only things were that simple n op gal u licked salsa off her leg , ;) Its definitely going down player... * high 5* but seriously just court her u know , when she flirts play along , send her cute texts thru the day to let her know u r thinking abt her just simple nice things :) good luck .

9. anonymous_

anonymous_ Member

Soooooo I thought I'd update you all. :p nothing's happened significantly since my 'wild' leaving do. However she's messaged me on three different occasions first and about stupid stuff that she didn't need to tell me really haha. We both don't have each others number but message on Facebook she has everyone else's number and I have everyone's too but I suppose we both don't want to ask! :S Anway - we needed up playing snog marry avoid on all our work mates! So she's doing this about women, she also said and I quote "imagine if we all caught lesbicaneseness at work, it would save us having to go out on the pull and we wouldn't have to go on maternity leave" I know right! Haha I hinted and said that if it happened id bagsie her :eek: so this is only a big deal as it will be my first girl on girl relationship eeeeeeeeep thanks for reading my random life's events haha x

Oh I also found out she's been single for ten years WTF HOW HAS SHE NOT BEEN SNAPPED UP

10. sela9

sela9 Well-Known Member

send her a facebook message with your number. just say at the end of your next message. BTW, heres my number.