Out of Wounds

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by JLee12, Aug 9, 2016.

1. JLee12

JLee12 Member

Hi All,

I just recently got over my feeling from someone I used to love for a long long time. It was a long overwhelming, growing and accepting (of myself) process til I finally made it here lol. Now I'm ready to put myself out there again. Any advice on meeting women? Just feeling the urge to share my big healed heart with someone out there again ;)

J.Lee

2. Lauren_1989

Lauren_1989 Active Member

I guess the best advice I could give you would be just to get out there. Put yourself in situations where you could meet new people, try online dating, and if you're interested in someone make it known to them. I don't know where you live or anything but maybe there's a local LGBT group you could get involved in if you aren't already, or a few gay bars you could go out to with friends. Overall though, just take it easy, enjoy feeling whole again and enjoy getting to know new people.

Congratulations on finally getting to the point of being able to meet someone else, it's a long and rocky road!!

rainydaze, greylin and Spygirl like this.
  3. Spygirl

Spygirl Well-Known Member

Do things that you love to do for yourself...sports, hobbies, etc. Through there you might meet someone with similar interests...if not, try online dating...the point being, confidence in who you are is sexy...and that will help you find someone no matter which avenue you pursue.

I met my wife through online dating when I wasn't looking...and well, it's been amazing.

rainydaze, greylin and Lauren_1989 like this.