Orlando Where To Go out?

Discussion in 'Travel' started by nikkif99uk, May 23, 2014.

1. nikkif99uk

nikkif99uk Member

I've just booked a 2 week holiday for myself to Orlando, Florida from June 12th as an early 30th birthday present. Not doing the theme parks. So just wanting to know where good to go, any bars etc and anyone local wanna show me around?

2. Nathalie

Nathalie Well-Known Member

I actually just moved here about a month ago and finally hit up a girls night at a gay bar but was a bit disappointed. The bartenders were cool and poured a good drink but it just wasn't very packed like back home. I would honestly still go back though :) Sunday funday is pretty rad downtown, me and my friend did drinks at Ember and then latitude, I enjoyed both places but definitely male dominated like most. I was told by a bartender that Saturdays at Brink are awesome but have yet to check it out. Too bad you're coming on the 12th because the weekend before is Gay Days with Girls Wonderland, which equals pools parties and after-hours parties at the host hotel :)