Orange is the new Black

Discussion in 'All OTHER shows with Lesbian/Bi Themes' started by Bi-Lingual, Jul 12, 2013.

1. Bi-Lingual

Bi-Lingual Member

Just started watching this show on Netflix. I finished Weeds and saw that this new show was created by Jenji Kohan too. Anybody else watching it?

2. Rayne

Rayne Member

Yes! I watched the entire season in 4 days. I am addicted. Its soooooooo good. So so so good. I laughed and I cried and I screamed and sat at the edge of my seat.

Awesome show!!! AWESOME!
    The season finale left me pissed I have to wait till next year to watch season 2.
    Great show!

3. Kaliba

Kaliba Well-Known Member

I started watching this show the other day and got addicted right away! I now only have the finale left. It's so good, and I just can't stop :eek:

4. prufrock

prufrock Member

I have to keep waiting for my housemate to get home to watch it but I guess that is good cause I'd have watched it all in a row, it's brilliant.
    I love Piper but I don't want her to get with alax, I know I am the only one but Alex is such an arrogant pain! Piper should meeet someone else in there ;)

5. sayitagain11

sayitagain11 Member

This show is amazing! I binge-watched it in two days! I even started watching Season One over again. So ready for Season Two.

6. jess3

jess3 Member

I did the same as most other people. I binge-watched the entire season in a ridiculous amount of time. Now a major Vausman shipper and I want more!

7. La Toyia

La Toyia Well-Known Member

Just started watching it last night now I'm hooked. Thank you Ginney for recommending it to me. :D

8. Ambertrafficlights

Ambertrafficlights Well-Known Member

I LOVED the first season!!! Except the ending - sooo shocking but I guess that's what they wanted :shock: I am going to struggle with the long wait for season 2 :?

9. chlzee2

chlzee2 Member

Yep, I binge-watched it too, under 2 days haha, I LOVE it! It almost makes me want to go hang around a prison.. xD

10. daryl772003

daryl772003 Member

today on npr's fresh air there was an interview with piper kerman, great interview :) everyone should check it out and tomorrow they are doing an interview with the show's creator http://www.npr.org/2013/08/12/211339427/behind-the-new-black-the-real-pipers-prison-story
    and also http://www.npr.org/2013/08/13/211639989/orange-creator-jenji-kohan-piper-was-my-trojan-horse

11. akiki

akiki Member

:cry: i know it's inconclusive, but still in shock n sad why Laura Prepon might be leaving ?!!

12. Holly

Holly Member

I saw that she wasn't returning as a regular, but I'd be tempted to not watch the show if she isn't returning. In my mind, I watch them for cute Vauseman scenes, and Laura Prepon looking beyond attractive in those cute glasses...

13. Carmine Garthee

I'm really fantastic on it.But it likes no more than better.

14. Ooohwhatprettystars

Ooohwhatprettystars Well-Known Member

Loveeeeeeeeeee Orange is the New Black!!! And Laura Prepon is just.. hmmm.. amazing! I have watched the whole season at least 3 times and binge watch the entire season every time. I'm pretty hooked on the quotes, there were some pretty great ones about relationships and of course the throwing of the pie! I can't wait until Season 2! I wish they would come out with the series on dvd..

15. Polly

Polly Member

Taylor Schilling is fascinating in her portrayal of Piper. She is also amazing as a person in her own right. In addition to being gorgeous, she is smart as a whip, and she's a deep thinker in interviews. Of course, she also has an infectious sense of humor and the best laugh out there. Let's not forget she is HAWT.

Seems Laura Prepon is a bit too impressed with herself, and perhaps is balking on season 2 bec Schilling is eclipsing her. Taylor's acting is light year's beyond Laura's. Bottom line for me is that I'd like it if Prepon came back fora few eps, but Taylor ended up with a new lover(s) for season 2.

16. GayGirlNet_com

GayGirlNet_com Well-Known Member

17. Ashley Rodriguez

I think everyone binge watched this show because it's so addictive and Netflix airs the entire season all at once, which is a blessing and a curse. I cannot wait until season 3, only a few more months!

18. sarah 69

sarah 69 New Member

I dont think she ever did that to Jackie on the 70 dy show would have watched it alot more