Not sure if I'm giving enough context ...

Discussion in 'Does She Like Me?' started by Rach72, Jul 16, 2015.

1. Rach72

Rach72 Member

x

Last edited: Nov 12, 2015
  2. aussie_gabby

aussie_gabby Well-Known Member

Sounds like she's just acting like a close friend who feels comfortable around you. I have plenty of straight friends who'll give me a cuddle or snuggle up near me. Doesn't mean they're sending you any signals or flirting.

3. greylin

greylin Well-Known Member

Now I am just guessing but I have met girls like that who grab onto another girl gay or straight who can give off some girl on girl vibe to pull guys in. Once a girl flirts with you (or maybe she wasn't flirting) but starts talking about guys I would take a cold shower.

4. Rach72

Rach72 Member

I definitely need a cold shower after I've been out with her. Although I find it weird because she isn't looking at guys when she does it nor is she looking around wanting attention from guys when we are sat there. She doesn't even point any guys out. It gets me so confused. I think that's why I was wondering if it's what normal behaviour for people that touch a lot do. I'm not used to people being on me like that I guess

5. aussie_gabby

aussie_gabby Well-Known Member

Maybe she know that you don't want to spend the whole time talking or looking at guys. Sounds like she's a naturally flirty person. But don't read anything into it.

It's way more fun to flirt with gay women :)

greylin and Bluenote like this.
  6. Eloise

Eloise Well-Known Member

You're just projecting what you hope is happening. Look at it this way, straight girls feel nothing for other women so they have no idea that how they behave around lesbians can be perceived as flirting. You see her closeness and touching as interest in you but she probably doesn't have a clue that'she how she's coming off. Some girls are touchy feely. The fact that she averts her attention from the guys shows exactly how she acts around people she's interested in. She's not hanging all over them like she does you. She is very comfortable around you, which is why she stands so close. Listen to what she says. That is just as important as body language. She wants to check out the guys. End of story.

aussie_gabby likes this.
  7. sela9

sela9 Well-Known Member

Sounds like she is a big flirt. I wouldn't read too much into it, more so just keep it as a fun thing to think about when she is being all touchy-feely. I have a friend who sends me selfies (when she knows she looks hot), will stare me down, and will even invite me over to hang out and when I get there she will sit in her lingerie getting ready (who gets ready wearing lingerie?) I do not look more into it, I just think of it as a humorous situation. Don't read more into it.