Not so gay in the cool light of day?

Discussion in 'Does She Like Me?' started by MizzLadyPants, Oct 10, 2014.

1. MizzLadyPants

MizzLadyPants Well-Known Member

So I don't know the best way to start this- mostly because there's a lot of little details from over time that are important details. But I'm not trying to be long winded- I really just need advice!

About 6 years ago I became friends with a girl we will can V. She really intimidated me from the get go, but she was fairly close to my cousin-They were actually best friends for awhile until I "stole" V from her. We became really close, we even practically lived together for a few years- mostly because we were just around each other ALL THE TIME! If I did spend the night at my own home is was usually cause I needed new clothes or something lol. She's always known about my sexuality & been supportive- she actually has a quite a few lesbians in her family including her big sister.

There were many times we got drunk & would make-out or whatever. But I never really chalked it up as more than her being like bi-curious or something. ( I've made out with plenty of chicks who aren't really gay at all, I will not assume you actually like women just because your willing to make out with me- but I will make-out with you lmao).

But here's a few notes:
    A) she told me she was jealous of my exgirlfriend back when we were still dating
    B) When I started dating my bf she got wierldy jealous- like my bf & I were constantly like why exactly is she jealous?
    C) Once when we were younger we were doing X & she told me if she were to ever date a woman it would be me, because I'm so passionate.

Now most of these things have tugged at my mind before, I've thought like maybe?... but never thought too much of it. Especially because she seems more like an open-minded straight girl than anything else- And I think every woman knows that female-female friendships can be intense no matter if they are platonic or not. But all of a sudden things got even more intense.

We went out together this last weekend, we hadn't hung out in awhile & so we were doing lots of hanging out talking & reconnecting. As we were leaving the bar She started talking to this chick outside & I made some comment about how she was pretty & kinda started hitting on her (if i'm intoxicated enough I have like these huge lady balls- I would never be able to hit on a girl like that sober lmao). Then as were walking back to the car she starts talking about liking me or something? I was pretty intoxicated lol but i remember this gist of it. We ended up holding hands & cuddling in the backseat of the car. When we got back to her house we were making out & everything and I actually ended up going down on her. And we were talking about everything & it sounded a lot like she wanted to be together....Then I went home ...

So I don't know what to do about V. I haven't seen her sense, although we've texted a little. I tried to ask her to come over last night, but she was busy. I want to talk to her about it, Mainly I want to salvage our friendship. I don't want shit to get wierd, especially because I'm not so sure she even meant anything she said now.. Or maybe her feeling aren't that strong?

2. MizzLadyPants

MizzLadyPants Well-Known Member

So many views.... No advice lol. Thx ladies. Shame shame lamo.

Well update. ... even though no one cares.... We're going on a date tomorrow night. Im excited, nervous, and happy. Really happy. Wish me luck! Or don't lol..

3. Coffee Addict

Coffee Addict Well-Known Member

I think the main question is if you are interested in having a serious romantic relationship with V, or if you want just a friend. However, it does look like you want to keep the friendship, but I see why things can be confusing when there is so much intimate stuff going on.

If you are good friends, I'd say talk to her just to clear things up. It seems like you personally need some clarity. You may need to acknowledge that you have a close, personal relationship, and you need to figure out how do you, together, want to protect it.

Good luck.

-CA

4. Cricket

Cricket Well-Known Member

"Well update. ... even though no one cares...."

These are the facebook updates that I never respond to.

Nancy likes this.