Not exactly sure what to title this.

Discussion in 'Advice (Dear AE...)' started by Browneyedgirl, Jan 26, 2018.

1. Browneyedgirl

Browneyedgirl New Member

I am not exactly Lesbian. I am more interested in a person's personality than their looks or gender. I recently started dating a beautiful lady a year older than myself. I guess I really have two questions. Firstly, I am a female who has AS, Asperger's Syndrome. I am a pretty good mimic and I don't 'think' she knows. How should I tell her. And secondly, I live with my brother and sister-in-law, because I can't really live alone. My brother has become a little TOO supportive, including offering to take me to an adult store in the mall where both he and my new lady friend work to buy new 'toys'. What would be the nicest way to politely tell him to back off and that my relationship is none of his beeswax?

2. greylin

greylin Well-Known Member

I get that your brother is trying to be supportive, but that is tres creepy! Tell him not to be creepy! I don't know what it is with siblings where they just push your buttons till you have to fight dirty sometimes and give them a taste of their own medicine. I had to do it once and return an insult and I felt like taking a shower after but it was like my nuclear option to finally get left alone on a running insult. I don't live with my siblings though.

And anyone who wants to be associated with you just got to accept you. I know it is easier said than done. Sending you good vibes in your new relationship. Cheers. :)

3. Fix Society

Fix Society Well-Known Member

"Thanks, I appreciate your guys' help, but I can do this on my own. Really. That's kind of weird. Even people on the Internet are saying that's creepy, bro."

"So... I have AS..............."