No more comments?

Discussion in 'AE & Site-Related Specific' started by BAS, Oct 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BAS

BAS Member

Did I miss some announcement that we can no longer comment on articles? Or is there something wrong with my account or something? Comments no longer show up on any articles and there's just nothing at the bottom of the screen to even try to post. Really hoping this is a bug or glitch or something because if so, not cool. Anyone having/not having this problem? If other people can still comment I'll try to figure out what's wrong with mine.

2. helen7

helen7 New Member

You're not alone, mine doesn't work either.

3. AllyBird

AllyBird New Member

Mine don't work either. I'm suprised that more folks haven't mentioned it.

4. pikatan2

pikatan2 Well-Known Member

Mine works.. O.O I can still comment on articels xx

5. Jentrain68

Jentrain68 Member

I am starting to think if you don't agree with the mainstream here they block you, but who knows. No comment section even visible for me anymore either....

6. Nancy

Nancy Well-Known Member

If you go to feedback (via the little arrow by you name) let them no you can't do comments and they'll help you out. I had the problem but it;s all worked out. The IT peeps have a few glitches at the mo.

7. Jentrain68

Jentrain68 Member

FIXED MINE
    just cleared my cookies and history and everything started working better... and i have done this a couple times since the site switch so do it again, may help!

8. BAS

BAS Member

I figured out that for me at least, it's a browser issue. I can't see comments if I'm using Chrome, but I can if I use Internet Explorer. I don't think it's a cookies thing because it happens on either my laptop or my work computer. Really dumb if the site is not compatible with one of the most popular browsers out there. I haven't checked Firefox, but if you have to use IE to comment this site is going way downhill. Just another reason I no longer come here daily.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.