Nip rings or kiddos?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by sunsetdawn, Sep 10, 2018.

1. sunsetdawn

sunsetdawn Member

Which is sexier/hotter... an older mom with young kids in tow, or an older woman with nipple rings?

What I am trying to find out is whether or not nipple rings or young kids are a deal breaker, particularly for those middle aged or older? My ex girlfriend and I broke up because I wanted to adopt one or more children, and she did not want kids, particularly at our stage of life. She also didn't want to see nipple rings (, very personal symbolism for me, honoring a loss,not just a hey, I think it's cool). Well I did adopt a child on my own, and have been matched with two more. Unfortunately, that match is in jeopardy.I am trying to figure out a way to salvage this match before time runs out, while being bombarded by well meaning folks on all ends of the spectrum saying kids will kill all future relationships. Are they right? Will nipple rings and young kids significantly impact my chances of getting another girlfriend? Also, does anyone have experience transferring their home study license across state lines? Feedback appreciated!

Last edited: Sep 11, 2018
  2. lorienczhiu

lorienczhiu Well-Known Member

I'll ask you back: do you want to be with someone who (a) doesn't want to love and parent your children, and (b) doesn't think your choices about your body are yours and sexy?

I think it might limit your chances of relationships with women who don't want kids, or who think their aesthetic experience is more important than your sovereign body/art/expression. That seems fine to me. The great thing about dating is that you also get to decide what you don't want! Which is child-free and/or judgy people!

(Personally, were I single I would date women with kids and/or body piercings.)

3. sunsetdawn

sunsetdawn Member

I agree completely and love your explanation! Thanks for the support.

I almost titled the thread clueless and confused. Per the young pups I had dinner with on Saturday, I am clueless and confused. Kids and piercings are deal breakers at my "advanced" age... along with my particular clothing, haircut, and pets.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2018