New to AfterEllen

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Pearl, Feb 19, 2018.

1. Pearl

Pearl Member

Hi yall, my name is Pearl and I’m a new member! I recently found out about this site (not too keen on social media hah) from some friends. I’m so happy to be joining a forum with other members in the LGBT community.

2. Greg

Greg Well-Known Member

Hello there Pearl, good to meet you. I’m a lesbian inside a dude’s body, so right now the ‘T’ part of LGBT (though I still prefer to think of myself as an ‘L’). I’ve never been the hugest on social media either, but AE has always been really important to me.

Pearl likes this.
  3. greylin

greylin Well-Known Member

Welcome, Pearl! Sure glad to have you and your great comments in the forums!

Pearl likes this.
  4. Pearl

Pearl Member

Thanks Greg! Regardless of orientation, I’m happy that you guys are willing to communicate haha. Nice to meet you :) And yeah, I’ve a feeling that this site will be great!

5. Pearl

Pearl Member

Thanks!! Your comments are great as well! I’ve been reading em too :)

6. Greg

Greg Well-Known Member

Yeah, greylin is great. I’m unsure if other members felt my name was popping up too much in replying to these new members’ posts, but with her around doing the same hopefully that won’t happen. Other member activity may have deteriorated from years ago, but I’m sure there’s still plenty of entertainment in the media section(s) to keep you occupied, and I’m glad to chat as much as you’d like to. :)