New job new crush :S

Discussion in 'Does She Like Me?' started by anonymous_, Nov 15, 2015.

1. anonymous_

anonymous_ Member

So I'm thinking of asking this hot tomboyish girl out at work! I just need some inspiration and confidence to know she's bi...

I've only worked in my new job a month but basically this co-worker (I know I know :S) gets really nervous around me (the first week I was nervous around her but I'm now confident which seems to have made her the opposite?) she can talk to me but when carrying out tasks with me I can read her uneasy body language. She gets quite close to me when she doesn't need to, mirrors my body language, seems to apply lip balm only in my presence, (fellow co-worker told me she checked out my chest!!!!)

Basically she's been in a punk feminist band
    Has had a boyfriend that I know of (broke up a few months back)
    Into heavy metal, hoodies, tattooes and beanie hats
    Previously had classic short gelled hair

I guess I just need a push to say she does sound bisexual so I can grow some balls and ask her to a gig (already purchased the tickets :eek:)

2. anonymous_

anonymous_ Member

Oh and I'm a massive femme so I doubt she knows I'm gay apart from my extremely dilated pupils and my constant blushing. I haven't had the opportunity to hint I'm gay to her but all my other co-workers are aware :/

3. Bluenote

Bluenote Well-Known Member

Date coworkers at your own peril.

Emm likes this.
  4. sela9

sela9 Well-Known Member

Invite her one day to happy hour. Come off friendly and casual and then go from there. Easy.