New and confused to dating

Discussion in 'Advice on Meeting Women' started by Kaitlynn, May 25, 2014.

1. Kaitlynn

Kaitlynn Member

My names Kitti I've recently come out to a few people and I want to try dating. I'm trying online dating but no one really wants to talk..... I'm super shy in person I'm not the kind of girl who will approach you first I get scared of rejection...... And now I'm even more scared because a group of my friends from school want to take me to pride in sf I'm freaking out I'm like awkward social butterfly like I have one messed up wing and I fly sideways. So this whole going to pride thing sounds fun but me talking to a girl scares me to death because I'll start to go blah and can't speak just giggle.... So any advise would be helpful right now

Hoochi_Yamaguchi likes this.
  2. GayGirlNet_com

GayGirlNet_com Well-Known Member

Hi Kitti,

Maybe join lesbian social network rather than just a dating site, where there is no pressure and a community feel rather than just a list of profiles?

You can try my site http://www.GayGirlNet.com and there are also others out there you could try too to see which you prefer.

GOOD LUCK!!

Jane from
    http://www.GayGirlNet.com

3. jenem66

jenem66 New Member

Looks interesting. Never heard of it before. Is it relatively new?

4. pikatan2

pikatan2 Well-Known Member

uhm congratulation on coming out :D but anyhow online dating is pretty awesome once you met the right person and if shes's somewhere near you it would be perfect but if shes like a hundred miles away that would be a little hard, but anyhow I'm all for online dating,

Anyway :D dont be afraid to talk to anyone just be genuine and talk to anyone :D you might be missing a great opportunities right outside, you never know :D..

but anyhow if you want to talk to someone as friend online, you can always talk to me :D

xx

5. Guppy

Guppy Member

You have to fail in order to succeed. In other words, practice makes better. Practice talking to girls the worst that can happen is a rejection. It sucks trust me but you also learn that she isn't the one or worth it. Ask yourself would I ever see her again? Maybe or maybe not. If you do act like yourself and be confident (don't over do it though). There are so many ladies out there!

Word of advice: *BREATH* don't think of it as flirting just a conversation which in itself is an art form. Learn to listen not hear. Also don't have any expectations!

Lastly, pride is loads of fun! No one is going to judge you so just have a great time. :)