Need Advice

Discussion in 'Does She Like Me?' started by Ethan Dunnett, Jul 22, 2018.

1. Ethan Dunnett

Ethan Dunnett New Member

I

Last edited: Jul 23, 2018
  2. greylin

greylin Well-Known Member

Hi Ethan:

These forums are for women interested in other women just fyi. But don’t matter, let’s see if I can give some input. The feeling I get from your overthinking is this extreme anxiety over such situations. I remember getting such anxiety when I was doing something that could affect like my whole life.

I think the only way for you to enjoy your youth and be in the present while you search for romance is to adopt a different mindset. This girl is not the one you need to figure out. You need to figure yourself out. What is causing you such turmoil? What is the worst that could happen if you were to just talk to her and find out more about her?

Sometimes the easiest way to try to approach someone is not to make it about you but make it about the other person. Show interest in what she likes to do and read. Get her to tell you about herself. The more you listen, the more ways you can put aside this fear you have of failing to make a connection. Because you would have already made one. Then it is a matter of whether you two are a match. And that is a matter of whether 2 people get on a certain way and there are no faults, no failures to be had.

Take care.

Ethan Dunnett likes this.