Need Adivce

Discussion in 'Advice (Dear AE...)' started by Sweet Fem, Jul 25, 2014.

1. Sweet Fem

Sweet Fem Member

I feel it so hard to make new friends. :/ I am shy before i meet someone but so silly and goofy and you can't get me to stop smiling and laughing at anything and everything when I am around those people that make me most comfortable. I am such a down to earth, funny, coolest character to be around when I am around those that make me comfortable. Life is meant to be shared with people that motivate you, uplift you and are positive for you in your life. I am a sweetheart, very down to earth and love to enjoy life. I am random, silly, goofy, funny, sense of humor, love to smile, love horror movies, yikes lol, love being fit, feminine, love outdoors, amusement parks, drive in movies, outdoor plays, poetry, bowling, movies, netflix, redbox, love to sing and dance my mirror. I have a good head on my shoulders. Asking advice on how to meet people? I am 24 and would love to form friendships and bonds. I've tried having other feminine friends like and they were very messy and gossip behind my back. I need friends more down to earth like myself.

2. darkslyrose

darkslyrose Well-Known Member

You and I would totally get along, I'm super shy around new people and making friends for me has always been a challenge. Your likes are incredible, I don't know too many girls who like poetry whom don't make a mockery of it because people always say something about being a tortured soul, deep and brooding; whatever.