Nashville greetings!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Olivia In Nashville, Dec 6, 2013.

1. Olivia In Nashville

Howdy, beautiful people. I'm Olly out of good ole Music City, Tennessee. I'm 26, and I was once a part of this forum about 10 years ago when I was a wee little lesbian! Huge fan of music, travel, outdoors, craft beer, cooking, activism, and cats. God... cats. And OITNB, of course. ;)

I send love from a very cold, very icy Nashville. Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

2. sayitagain11

sayitagain11 Member

Howdy back! Former Tennessean here now living in Florida. All my friends and family are freezing in Tennessee and I feel kind of bad because it's 86 and sunny here ;)

3. aussie_gabby

aussie_gabby Well-Known Member

Just for the fun of it, i put 'beer' in the forum search and this is what it gave me :)

4. runninggirl

runninggirl New Member

Hi Olivia! I was just in your beautiful city. Loved how friendly everyone was. Enjoyed the Lipstick Lounge, 3 Crow, and Bagel Face. Wish I had known the Rolling Stones were playing while I was there. What do I need to not miss when I come back to Nashville?