Movie I can't remember the name of

Discussion in 'Movies with Lesbian/Bi Themes' started by anonymous105, Aug 13, 2013.

1. anonymous105

anonymous105 New Member

Hi there,

I wonder if you could help me: I can't remember the name of this lesbian-themed movie I saw a while back, and I would really like to see it again! It's about a girl whose mother died, and she is now being raised by what she believes is her non-biological mother (lady with short grey hair, rides a cool looking motorcycle!) The girl is kind of a troubled kid (she's eleven and she smokes pot, and of course her mother's just died). She knows her supposedly biological father. And then here's the twist: turns out her other mother, the one who's still alive, is her biological mother as well! She biologically has two mothers, one of them worked in a fertility clinic, and she apparently tested some things on herself!

I hope you have seen it as well, and know the title or one of the actresses in it!

Best,
    Tineke

2. anonymous128

anonymous128 New Member

Finn's Girl