Motorcycles/Crotch Rockets

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by wishfulthinking, Apr 12, 2015.

1. wishfulthinking

wishfulthinking New Member

How many of you are turned on by women riding motorcycles? I think its a major turn on, especially if said female is more femme.

2. Narley

Narley Well-Known Member

Sorry but I've seen too many bike accidents to automatically think "oh that looks hot" rather I wonder how long before they end up losing a leg or even head... No really... Ten year old boy actually eventually found it when he was out playing in his back yard. But maybe it's a safer story in the USA...? Just know it's a bad idea in Britain!

Spygirl likes this.
  3. Spygirl

Spygirl Well-Known Member

A friend of mine almost killed himself on his Ducati (the bike was totaled). Crotch rockets do absolutely nothing for me...and frankly, there's a certain segment of the population here who ride sport bikes....and it's a segment...let's just say...that's a different social circle from my own.

Now, my head will turn upon seeing a classic James Dean-esque Harley Davidson sportster. But even then...motorcycles are particularly dangerous here. To me, one is not automatically more sexy because one rides a motorcycle. I can ride...but I won't own one here because being in a car is dangerous enough with the distracted drivers around. When I was younger, a friend and I rode his bike up the Pacific Coast Highway...talk about breathtaking. However, the only way I'd ever get a motorcycle would be in an uber rural area where there's not a lot of traffic.

4. Avatar Korra

I plan to get a sport motorcycle but I also don't think is hot, it is plain crazy for putting myself out there to all that danger. If I will die in an accident, I'm ok with the thought but I hope it doesn't happen too early. Until I get my motorcycle, I have enough time to do lots of stupid shit.
    ============

If end up paralyzed, I'd ask someone to bring me the best poison. Although I'm not 100% about that, because if I will become rich, I will buy myself a Lamborghini Reventon, an Acura NSX and just go to a motorcycle circuit to fool around with others' motors. Where I live, I always see motorcycles and they come in big groups from 5 motorcycles to even 20 and they are loud and easier to spot and in the night the streets are empty.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2015
  5. Bluenote

Bluenote Well-Known Member

My wife is a Doctor. She sees the aftermath of motorcycle accidents. It's not as easy as 'oh, live fast, die young.' Sometimes it's paralysis, brain damage- a life as a burden.

In the US, motorcycles are more likely to be in accidents and much more likely to be killed compared to cars. It's not all the motorcycles fault or in their control.

I guess when I see motorcycles, I just think of horror stories my wife has told me.

Spygirl likes this.
  6. Just Me

Just Me Well-Known Member

I had a dirt bike phase, I can see why people like it, it was really fun to ride, but it wasn't my thing. I liked going fast and didn't care if I crashed either, which isn't the best combo. I flipped off my bike one day hitting a pot hole and started laughing, decided it was best to sell it before I really got hurt. This is going to make me sound like an old granny lol, but I find bikes loud and annoying now. I can respect a driver who doesn't have a stupid loud muffler and doesn't drive like an idiot on the road, but at the end of the day, they don't tickle my fancy beyond "that girl looks good". Personally I prefer a chick on a peddle bike...

Narley, Bluenote and Spygirl like this.