Mixed signals

Discussion in 'Does She Like Me?' started by Mrmaggoo, Dec 18, 2015.

1. Mrmaggoo

Mrmaggoo New Member

i snap the girl i like in my class like every day, she always responds nicely and asks a counter question like she is interested to talk to me. we talk wildly and tell jokes and stuff in our snaps all the time. So a couple of days ago i started flirting somewhat with her thru snapchat, she seemed to appreciate it and started toying with my words and said i was very charming and such. Here comes the part i don't really know how to deal with. In school we only really talk to eachother when among other friends, we never like see eachother in our alone-time or sit by ourselves in a lunch-table. and also in school she seems to treat me like i was any guy in the way she speaks to me. don't know if this was understandable, but i would be extremely happy if i could get some tips to get really find out. :)

2. u-45651833

u-45651833 Member

I'd say you should ask her to hang out, not necessarily a date so it can be low pressure, but if you get more quality time with her you might be able to feel out if she's interested.

3. Eloise

Eloise Well-Known Member

Are you a guy? Because if so, you have the wrong forum. This is for lesbian and bisexuals women. As in over 18. Adults. Not children or boys asking grown women how to hit on their childhood crushes.