Meeting someone from POF? to go or not to go?

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Tin, Apr 21, 2014.

1. Tin

Tin Member

So, I met someone on POF and we've been texting for a week now. She is 20 years old and I'm 26 years old. Both of us haven't dated a girl before. I know for sure that I'm gay but I don't know about her. She said that she's bi but connects more with woman.

I really like her but I think she's too young for me. She asked me 3 times now to meet up and have coffee but I'm just so nervous. I eventually was able to make excuses to postpone the inevitable. So, she asked me again today when I'm free and I finally said this Thursday afternoon. I just really can't seem to overcome my nervousness and anxiety about this. The questions in my head are overwhelming. What if she won't like me? No chemistry? No physical attraction? She's really pretty. I'm just average and my body is still a working progress. I guess that's where my anxiety comes from.
    I don't really have any friends to talk about this because I'm not out yet.

Any advices out there? pls. help. It is greatly appreciated.

Tin

2. sundancer

sundancer Well-Known Member

Re: Meeting someone from POF? to go or not to...

Do it, Tin! You never know what will come out of it. If you don't go, you'll forever regret it. What's the worst thing that could possibly happen?