Meeting New People :)

Discussion in 'Social Networking' started by WaterBaby, Jul 17, 2014.

1. WaterBaby

WaterBaby Member

Hey all! :) I have been on AE for years now, but never made an account...Thinking I'm just going to make a move in life by making new friends. I'm not exactly the type to walk up to someone and start a conversation, but this is as close as I'll get for now. Haha I'm 21 and currently reside in OC, California! Woop woop! I love swimming, but I'm scared of the ocean. :shock: I used to have scoliosis, but I got that fixed up 5 years ago. My favorite thing to do is hanging at beach to tan, read, and sometimes nap.OH and eat. Duh! I swear, I could just live on the beach forever. :mrgreen: It's my vacation at home. Totally hit me up on here, tell me about yourself. Be weirdly awesome! :) Or just message me or email me. I'm down for either.

2. Romie11985

Romie11985 Member

Hi there! I'm from the OC too :) My wife and I currently live in LB. We actually met on an AfterEllen forum a few years ago :mrgreen: Do you know of any cool LBT events that go on in the area? We are always looking for fun queer things to do here.

3. petrichor

petrichor Member

I'm from the LA area too. Haven't been on AE for a while, but email me if you guys want to talk: [email protected]