Me and Her... Is it still gonna happen?

Discussion in 'Does She Like Me?' started by Checka Cheska, Feb 18, 2016.

1. Checka Cheska

Checka Cheska New Member

There's this girl at work who's made me go gaga... We're both bisexual but I'm more into girls than boys... She just couldn't wait...and went with that guy she just met later than me... Things started with us being just friends that played around... We agreed not to fall but eventually we did. We knew and we'd been telling each other how much we liked and missed each other... Then she told me that she didn't want to be serious with what's going on between us, but she said she was already seriously falling for me. It's just that she wanted someone she could spend more time with, unlimited time... So I went on and broke up with my girlfriend. I know i've been a jerk for doing it to my ex. I just do what I do, without saying anything... I didn't tell this girl at work of what I was doing...that I was breaking up wih the other girl... It was just so unlucky of me that this girl couldn't wait any longer. She got a diversion, a guy... She then told me she's already taken, yet she's still confused between me and the guy... I know why she chose the guy... I told our common friends that I was hurt, yet I'm moving on...but I'm not staying away from her. I have been so stupid, I have swallowed my pride... I don't know anymore... She still stares at me like the old days...although she keeps pushing me away... Like whenever I sit beside her at worK she would tell me "could you please not come near me anymore?", yet when I stand up just to go to the restroom or to get something she'd grab my hand and say, " where are you going? Stay, please..." <sigh>

Last edited: Feb 18, 2016
  2. greylin

greylin Well-Known Member

You know this is a train wreck, right? I think you got way invested into an affair and now she is a problem for you and at work. Is it possible for you to distance yourself completely from her at work? If you have to, please tell her in very certain terms it is over and you need to keep work professional because your boss is noticing things. The better thing to do is out of sight and out of mind. Don't let her yo-yo you at her whim, she is not someone you want to be with. I don't care what happened during the "transition", if she can't wait that little bit she won't ever be true to you. You didn't miss a chance, you dodged a bullet of further entanglement with her. She is very, very bad news from just a few sentences of description you had on her and you like her. So, please, take care. Don't lose your career over her.

Document everything in a private email about any interactions from her at this point.

Gentry and Coffee Addict like this.
  3. Checka Cheska

Checka Cheska New Member

That's exactly what I'm doing right now... I'm focusing on my job 'cause you're right, my supervisor who is a friend noticed how I had been when things went off. I feel like showing her that it ain't my loss... Maybe it's just me... 'Cause I'm weak... I just stand up for whatever happens...

Thanks, by the way, greylin...