Made my bed......

Discussion in 'Coming Out' started by Dana68, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Dana68

Dana68 Member

Hiya all,
    I’m not after any sympathy and don’t deserve any either but would like to share my story. I’ve just left my GF after 10+ together. Our relationship had a few blips along the way, mainly on my part.
    For at least a year I haven’t been happy and started an affair with a woman at work, we slept together quite a few times over 3mths and, to be frank, the sex was amazing and we got on really well. She is in love with someone who can’t give her what she wants emotionally or sexually and said from the start that if I left my GF our affair would end! True to her word she’s ended it and to be honest I’m gutted! I see her most days in work and it kills me. I know we will never sleep together again and have no future together and it really hurts. I’ve now got my own place and yes I’m lonely and starting to build a life on my own. It’s gonna take time but I’m slowly healing. I do feel so guilty for ripping out my ex’s heart and will never forgive myself for that but I couldn’t stay with her and be unhappy. Has this happened to anyone else?

Last edited: May 11, 2019
  2. Dana68

Dana68 Member

3. Dana68

Dana68 Member

Thank you Greylin
    Defiantly a lesson learnt

4. Dana68

Dana68 Member

Hiya could you please tell me how to delete this post please as I really wouldn’t want my ex GF to see it.

Last edited: May 11, 2019
  5. greylin

greylin Well-Known Member

You need to have AE delete it but you can simply edit your post and clear out the words. You can also delete replies and I will delete mine.

6. Dana68

Dana68 Member

Thank you so much for your help on this I really appreciate it. Thank you