Los Angeles Asian/Filipina femmes? Where are...

Discussion in 'Advice (Dear AE...)' started by losangeles_lez, Dec 2, 2013.

1. losangeles_lez

I definitely enjoy & relate well to Asians & Filipinas. I am just discourage by so many still in the closet, or the ones who don't go out into the community to events to meet people. There are all kind of meetup groups besides connecting w/ people by going to Pride events. There's API Equality, Barangay, The Gay & Lesbian Center. A few clubs, but those get old after awhile & I'd rather meet a potential match at a different/better venue.

Anyone know of where to meet these kind of women, please contact me - [email protected] I don't chat as much as I used to, but you can leave offline messages.

2. SDBonVivant

SDBonVivant Member

Re: Los Angeles Asian/Filipina femmes? Where...

Hi! I agree with you, I find it far more difficult to meet an Asian/Filipina queer woman than anyone else - they just don't go out as much and if they do, they are surrounded by their friends. I feel that it is easier to meet someone through friends. But if you're someone like me who has very few friends, I find that the only other avenues available are online forums such as this one. Ugh.