Let's be friends? :)

Discussion in 'Advice on Meeting Women' started by sonianv, Nov 18, 2014.

1. sonianv

sonianv New Member

I haven't been on this site in so long! Any who, I have noticed quite a couple of people mentioning how they are finding it difficult to either meet girls or even becoming friends with other lesbian or bisexual women. I am no different, I am in the same boat concerning friendships. I have no idea what it is about us female that it feels so intimidating to just try to be friends with one another or immediately jump to conclusions about the others angle. Lol. So here I am wondering if there is anybody out there who'd like to be friends via online or in person if you live in the Los Angeles area?

I'll get the conversation started. Hi. :D My name is Sonia. I love music. I listen to various different genres and am a musician. I love French fries. I'm easy to talk to and at the moment I'm just killing time before my math class starts. I'm also 24 yrs young in case you were wondering. How are you doing today?

2. amy12

amy12 Member

Hey Sonia! You're a musician? That's cool! What do you play?

3. jenee9

jenee9 Member

Hi Sonia
    My name in Jen and I am a singer. What instrument do you play?

4. Noelle

Noelle Member

Hi Sonia! I love music, too. I make electronic music and listen to music pretty much constantly! If ya wanna be friends online, I'd be cool with that!

Bluenote likes this.
  5. Maelyss A

Maelyss A New Member

Seems like it's difficult for many of us, including myself. Can't find anyone to hang with in MA...

6. leighfrommex

leighfrommex Member

I love that you love French fries! Let's talk!

7. Nathalie

Nathalie Well-Known Member

Awesome :) I'm 24 as well and live in San Diego.

pikatan2 likes this.
  8. entertainmentguruwannabe

entertainmentguruwannabe Active Member

Hi Sonia! (And all else who replied)
    This is exactly my issue too; I'd love to at least strike up some conversations and get to know some other gay women as well. :)

I'm living in So Cal (Pasadena) so this sounds great ^_^ Same question that all others posed - what instrument do you play? I absolutely love music! Being a musician is totally awesome :) Hope that we can all socialize a bit (I've noticed that this thread is kind of dead T_T but still!)