Lesbian std?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by yayforgay, Mar 3, 2016.

1. yayforgay

yayforgay New Member

*Sorry in advance for too much information, but I just wanted it to be as accurate as possible*

I am a bit worried about my lady part's status, because while I was cleaning it awhile ago, after my girlfriend and I finished sex(finger), I noticed a rough texture just before the vagina entrance. We're both virgins, so we generally have no idea what we're doing. She can be a little rough with her hands, but we're getting better.
    Before today, I tried a few times to please myself as sort of practice for me to do to her. I noticed that somewhat something is protruding from the entrance of my vagina just after the clitoris. The closest thing I can say is it has the texture of a chewed bubblegum except that it's not as soft. It kind of hurt a little when I tried to insert my finger but I thought it was just because I was a virgin. We've been having a lot of sex from the last couple months and it stillkind of hurt when that part is touched. Also a week or so after my period, I had this sort of bleeding which I thought was just my body's cleansing of old blood left from my cycle. However, I also noticed that after I pee it feels like I still need to go. Our friends talked about UTI and unfortunately I'm part hypochondriac part clean freak.

Today, I went down on her and I'm not really sure what to expect. She had a smell, but so do I. So I guess it's normal? I'm very confident I'm her first and only partner. But I'm really bothered of the slight pain I'm feeling and the rough part I discovered today. I wanted to visit the doctor but in a conservative country, it's really frowned upon. Also, it's not cheap. And even if we're in college, it's not a trend here to let us have part time jobs or earn for our own(which sucks). So I really can't go to the doctor. I hope you can give me some insights

2. greylin

greylin Well-Known Member

I am sorry that you cannot see a doctor, and I am guessing that you don't have a facility for anonymous testing of std's? I cannot give you medical advice but if it hurts for any reason, emotionally, it is better to stop and talk to you partner. There are websites that offer free advice from medical doctors. I have no idea of their integrity but here's one: http://www.mdtalks.com/ask-a-doctor-free-online/. It is really important to get checked out in person and I see your hardship, but you are not even allowed a routine gynecologist exam? Maybe, you don't have to discuss your sexual history but you can say something like you are worried about catching something from a toilet seat and ask them if they could run some checks. Obviously it is important to tell your doctor full information surrounding your discomfort, but it is the lesser of two evils if that would put you in physical danger from others.

I understand you are exploring, but if you have so much fear of everything on your mind, it is better to slow down and talk to your partner. This could be nothing but it could scar your relationship in terms of intimacy.

rainydaze and Frazier like this.
  3. Bluenote

Bluenote Well-Known Member

Being a neat freak does not preclude one from getting UTIs, bacterial infections in the vagina or yeast infections. And yes, you can be a virgin and get a UTI, etc...

I am not a Doctor, nor can I in any way diagnose you (or anyone else). If you are worried that you are sick, I recommend that you go see a Doctor. Perhaps you can find resources through your university, through an lgbt group, or through a women's center.

If you and your gfs really are both virgins, it is more likely to be a UTI or something of that nature and not an STD. No matter what it is, it would be too bad if you wound up very sick because stigma kept you from getting a simple condition treated.

rainydaze and greylin like this.
  4. yayforgay

yayforgay New Member

Thanks for the response. As for medical facilities and health care we really are lagging back. Most of the hospitals here are cash basis. I will try out that link, thank you. My partner and I are very vocal with each other, we talk and plan things. She's more on the feminine side between us and more gentle, I initiate the move for intimacy. I told her about this, and she's worried that she migh have hurt me coz we're not really experienced.

5. yayforgay

yayforgay New Member

I told my mom that I may have UTI from all the instant noodles and juice drink I've been having in the dorm. She told me that I am worrying to much (hypochondriac) and that I am too young to be sick. Most people here are not medically knowledgeable and it's in our culture to brush everything off if it's not urgent matter between life and death. We don't have those medical benefits as well, just a clinic where we can get paracetamol.

Yes, we are both virgins, and we really want to be our first and last. Before we made love the first time we researched about the possible risks, that's why we came to terms to clean before and after we do it. Most of the symptoms are pointing to UTI except that thing that seems to be protruding, and also the rough part before it. Thanks for the response!

6. greylin

greylin Well-Known Member

If your country really have a lack of medical care, sometimes, foreign aid agencies may have a presence there to fill the void. It is worth looking into. Sex or no, you need regular checkups. Some STD's are transmitted to babies from birth from the mother and from breastfeeding. So, just because you or your partner are virgins it doesn't preclude you from catching a disease if you share fluids. If you are concerned, wear gloves and use dental dams and not do any more fluid bonding. When you do get to a doctor, ask about being inoculated for HPV while you are still young.

I am not trying to worry you, just cool things down for a bit until at least you feel back to normal down there. Then use protection when you resume.

http://www.doctorswithoutborders.org/