Lesbian Pet Peeves

Discussion in 'Surveys and Questionnnaires' started by Infinite Lemur, Jul 30, 2013.

1. Infinite Lemur

What are your lesbian pet peeves? I recently started a tumblr page to blog about mine ( http://infinitelemur.tumblr.com/tagged/lesbian_pet_peeves ), but I'm curious to hear from other queer ladies. What gets under your skin about being a lesbian? Is it something straight people frequently say or do to you? Something that rankles you about the way other gay ladies act? Don't get me wrong, being a lesbian is awesome, but I'm curious to hear what other people see as the downsides and places for improvement

2. NeedCaffeine

NeedCaffeine Member

I heard this from multiple straight guys: Oh really? Do you want a threesome with me and another girl?

Some of them were serious.

3. Eva Mac

Eva Mac Well-Known Member

Yeah, guys behaving as though your sexuality is somehow an invitation to them is nauseating. I really can't handle that, you say you're gay/lesbian and they start rubbing their hands together in glee. I'm not normally a violent person, but it kinda makes me want to karate kick them in the teeth.

Imagine if everytime they mentioned their sexuality someone they have no interest in said to them, "Oh good, so do you and your girlfriend want to sleep with me? I don't think they'd take it very well somehow. But we're supposed to get the joke (or serious offer) everytime and be polite or we're bitches.

I know a lot of lovely men btw, I'm not a hater, just can't handle that.