Lesbian clubs in Rome

Discussion in 'Travel' started by Ana, May 9, 2014.

1. Ana

Ana Member

Hi everyone

I'm travelling with my gf this summer to Rome so we'd appreciate if you could recommend ''it'' places for gays and lesbians?
    Thnx!:)

Yassmina likes this.
  2. AditiMILAN

AditiMILAN Active Member

I want to know the answer too.. I have been living in italy since 5 years and I couldn't find a gay/lesbian hangout.. If you are visiting Milan then,Me and my gf can show you around...

Yassmina likes this.
  3. chiawill

chiawill Active Member

hey!
    I heard there is a bar in naples called "BQ club". I've never been there, but they say that some gay associations such as Freelovers and Criminal Candy occasionally organize club nights and other kind of events. Google them, you might find some info!
    As for Rome, that's my city. Right before the coloseum there's the gay street and a gay bar called "Coming out". Personally i prefer spending my time in the Pigneto area which is VERY gay friendly and you can find some bars over there (Tuba, Hullahoop bar..) but even if you want have a stroll around you'll be satisfied ;) If you want to dance there's plenty of choice as well: there are different gay (friendly) nights, it just depends on your taste in music.. pop, house, techno, electro..

Yassmina likes this.
  4. AditiMILAN

AditiMILAN Active Member

Thanks @chiawill

chiawill likes this.
  5. Jentrain68

Jentrain68 Member

this is so helpful! my soon to be wife and I are going for our honeymoon (naples, rome, florance, venice and Munich) and I found a few sites that have helped but most places seem to be members only, men and for cruising.... ugh....

Yassmina likes this.