Lake Worth, FL

Discussion in 'Travel' started by boredtodeath24, Dec 13, 2013.

1. boredtodeath24

So I live in Lake Worth, Fl and I'm recently single, and I've tired OkCupid with very little success. I know Lake Worth is a very LGBT friendly community does anyone know of any lesbians bars or clubs in this area?

2. Guppy

Guppy Member

Hey! So I've traveled through out FL and spent a little time near West Palm Beach. My friend mention The Mad Hatter Lounge a while back in your area. If you want to drive for an hour south to Miami (South Beach Area) there is the infamous bar called Palace on Ocean Drive. They have the best drag show I've every seen def a show stopper. It's busy all the time because it's right next to the beach. I'll message my friend and ask her about any LGBT friendly bars in West Palm.

If you do decide to go to Miami, a lot of their bars and clubs are geared towards the guys. I personally enjoy going to hipster places like Woodtavern in Wynwood. The crowd is usually in their young 20's to early 30's their is a lot of lesbians that go there. Just be careful around that neighborhood and stick to the main area.

Best advice go to the bar and ask the locals there I'm sure they know a couple of places near by. If you travel to Orlando, Tampa Bay area, or Tallahassee I can tell you more about lesbian events, bars, and clubs.