Just to give thanks to the ones I owe it to :)

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by Ginney, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Ginney

Ginney Well-Known Member

First off I don't really start threads lol.... I would like to thank a few of you people that have opened their arms to me.
    I would like to see others as well mention the people on here or in your real life. I just felt I need to thank some from the bottom of my heart. I will just list mine if I leave anyone out I am sorry but please don't think I don't love you too ;)

!. Sunngirl she has been like a mother to me on hear and sometimes tells me to go to bed lol. She also has helped me more than anyone besides Grama hehehe but still you are one of a kind my friend.

2. AKA Harpy but now goes by titanadmin she is the best and noone can replace her ;)

3. greylin what can I say she is sweet and funny and has talked to me. She is the one to go to for advice. I know she has helped me clear somethings up even made me laugh. PS I was what you call it thought I wasn't worth her time but she sent me a pm and talked to me and that means a lot.

Again if I left anyone of you out I'm sorry again love you all

PLEASE feel free to share the ones on here that have helped. This is to say THANK YOU to all then that do care..

Last edited: Jan 7, 2018
    greylin, titanadmin and EvedeGeneve like this.
  2. greylin

greylin Well-Known Member

@Ginney, what are you talking about worth and time and all that? You are amazing. You are this sunny spot/refuge when the world seems to be hemorrhaging bad news. You always managed to make me laugh. I want to thank You!

I think this is a great thread. Can I post multiple times on this? There are so many people here that I am thankful to have on this site and to know that they exist warms my heart. I will start with @Nancy . She is the essence how someone who looks at everything with kindness. I am so glad she is still posting here.

Nancy and Ginney like this.
  3. Ginney

Ginney Well-Known Member

Yes you may post as many as you want this thread is for everyone and thank you again. I am happy I can make you laugh hugs

4. Sunngirl

Sunngirl Well-Known Member

Hey Ginney,
    You are welcome...You know you don't have to thank me..
    I enjoy our nightly word game and our friendship...
    Thank you for being my friend...

greylin and Ginney like this.
  5. Ginney

Ginney Well-Known Member

Aw thanks S and thank you for being my friend. I remember the first time I started playing with you on the word game it was just us at first then more came along that was neat.. You will always have a place in my heart :)

6. Ginney

Ginney Well-Known Member

Ladies don't be scared to post how others has helped you. This is just to thank them :)

7. greylin

greylin Well-Known Member

@Coffee Addict sure helps me be the best person I can possibly be. :D