Just come out...sort of

Discussion in 'Coming Out' started by Leopardprintvik, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Leopardprintvik

Leopardprintvik New Member

Hey, I sat my partner (male) of 9 years down the other evening and told him the truth about me, that I’d been with a couple of girls before we were together and that I thought it was all in the past until I recently developed feelings for another woman. He’s devastated and is desperately worried about our future and I feel sooooo shit for him. So I’ve told him I don’t want anything to change, not sure that was the right thing to do, not even sure if it’s the truth. I’ve had feelings for blokes in the past including my partner and I do love him dearly as a friend and father of our 2 children but right now i feel gay AF to be quite honest, I’ve got tingles thinking about it all the time and I feel even more this way since I spoke to him and when I spoke to a couple of friends about it before. I’m hoping that over time he’ll kind of realise stuff has changed. Got so much more I really need to write but I’ll return later....