it's complicated

Discussion in 'Does She Like Me?' started by kristen.A, Sep 11, 2014.

1. kristen.A

kristen.A Active Member

so i just moved in a big city and recently i meet a girl because we both have a mutual friend and he introduced us to each-other. She's one year older then me (i'm 18 and she's 19) she studies to another city near mine so she comes here a lot!! she told me she used to be straight and then she meet a girl and they were in a relationship for 3 years but now they broke up (the day we met they broke up funny) now she's in a situation that she wants to have post break up sex with a guy in order to forget about her ex (which in my opinion won't happen) and i like her but haven't told her anything because i know that it is too soon for her to be with somebody else especially with a girl... but i get some signs, for example sometimes she looks at me a lot and just freezes, also we've been going out every day since the day we met which is only a week by the way haha, another thing to mention she told our friend that i'm pretty and she likes me but i don't know if it's on a friendly way... we talk a lot about her ex and i'm trying to make her feel better after the break up e.t.c . what should i do? i mean she's leaving the day after tomorrow and then she's coming back hopefully in a week. i know i shouldn't tell her anything but on the other hand i want to ...i need some help here please!

2. greylin

greylin Well-Known Member

You might not want to take my advice. I am someone who can't hold such things in unless there is a part of me who doubts how I feel about the person.

Yes, there is a high probability of the rebound factor but I am of the school where you tell someone how you feel and let them deal with their own readiness. In other words, let her decide if she wants to be in another relationship or maybe she and you would like just casually date for a while without any commitment?

Glad you met someone and she is available. Cheers. :)

3. greylin

greylin Well-Known Member

double post

4. staringatthesun

staringatthesun Well-Known Member

It depends on what you are looking for, if you are just looking for a casual hookup or a few dates with her, than go for it now..since she has mentioned she likes you and thinks you are pretty.

If you think you may like her to the point of wanting to actually date....in a real relationship....i think waiting is the best bet. Whoever she ends up with now will most likely be a hookup who gets hurt. She is going to maybe even recount tales of her ex with this new person.

I would say it really depends on what you want..best luck!