It was just a look or a gay look?

Discussion in 'Does She Like Me?' started by Zagob, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Zagob

Zagob New Member

Hi girls,
    I wanna ask something.. last week I see this girl and I know.. she stared at me and there was something in that look. The next day same (I think she works in the street on my way to work) . I don’t understand if I imagined all in my mind and now I’m trying to convince myself that she is probably straight ahhahah
    So what do you think?
    Have a gay day ️‍️‍

Zagob

2. Writer23

Writer23 Active Member

Hi Zagob,

Look at it this way. Sexual orientation is based on attraction. Who do we find ourselves naturally attraction to? Attraction is something that is difficult to hide. For example, one can be attracted to a flower or painting or musical composition or someone who he or she feels is beautiful or cute. Someone once said that you can identify whether or not someone is homosexual by the eyes. The notion is that a straight person will not hold a stare. This stare is usually not with malice. In this way, it is very possible that she is interested in you. However, it is very possible that you are interested in her and simply misconstrued her simple stare as interest in you. For this sake, lets go with the idea that her stare genuinely means interest. I will caution you on this: It is very possible that she is unaware that she is staring at you. Or unaware that you are aware that she is staring at you. Proceed with caution. So many closeted people stare absentmindedly and then freak out when approached. Give it some time. Continue to see her on the street and if there is something there, it will materialize. Say “Hi” or strike up a conversation over something innocent. Nevertheless, by all means, do not hit on her until you know for sure.

Good luck

Writer

Zagob and Spygirl like this.
  3. Spygirl

Spygirl Well-Known Member

I agree with @Writer23. Sometimes we tend to read into things that we want to see versus what is actually there. It could be a stare signifying interest...it could also be...just a stare for no reason at all. And, it could be that she's completely unaware that she's staring.

If you see her again, acknowledge her in some way -- smile, etc. You can so totally play this off as completely innocent if she's not interested.

Zagob likes this.
  4. Zagob

Zagob New Member

Thank you so much, I will repeat to myself your words in this way I hope to make the right step with her..
    Thanks again :)

5. Zagob

Zagob New Member

You are completely right, I don’t if I imagined all because I’m single hahaha next days I will smile to her hoping she won’t freak out :D Thank you very much for your support!