Is this normal or weird?

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Irishgurl, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Irishgurl

Irishgurl New Member

So me and my friend are in the 10th grade, we were in my room working on a project for a summer class and I left for a few minutes to do some stuff. When I got back she was asleep in a funny way. Like she was asleep on the bed, but her feet were sticking out and up on the desk lol. Because we were making a poster but her feet were on top of it.

I didn't wake her up because I thought he must be tired since she fell asleep fast, so I just started working again. But I kept getting distracted because her feet were on the poster and her toes kept wiggling a lot, so I started playing around with them.

For example whenever I push her toes back and forth a few times, they would start wiggling by themselves. Then I would hold them still to make them stop. The radio was playing so sometimes when I did that her toes wiggled to the beat of the song =P.

I think she was dreaming about dancing the whole time, since we both take dance class. Because they were following instructions =P. Like if I push her toes faster or if I whisper "faster" then they would start wiggling faster lol. And if I whisper "point your toes", she would do the tippy-toes like a ballet dancer and hold it for a long time, like sometimes until I push her toes back.

I was wondering is it normal that I was amused by her feet when she was asleep? I just thought it was cute because she has long toes and takes care of them. Thanks

2. Bluenote

Bluenote Well-Known Member

I doubt she was asleep. I think she was faking it and had fun playing around with you.

If she was asleep, I generally don't play around with people's bodies when they can't give me permission - asleep, drunk, etc...

As long as everyone is a consenting adult, who cares what you think of feet? It's your business, Ms. Dancing Toes' business and no one elses' concern.

Lauren_1989 and rainydaze like this.
  3. rainydaze

rainydaze Well-Known Member

I would say that being amused by dancing toes seems "normal" enough! :) It sounds like it was funny!
    But I do agree with Bluenote that I don't think she was really asleep. I've never heard of toes taking requests after their owner falls asleep, but stranger things have happened, I suppose.

If the "playing" goes any further, be sure you are both wide awake and in agreement with what is happening! Have fun!

Lauren_1989 and Bluenote like this.
  4. Irishgurl

Irishgurl New Member

Thanks. I did ask her if she was dreaming, and she told me she was dreaming that she's a dancer named Twinkle Toes because she can do the tip-toes for a long time lol. Which makes sense because I was whispering to her "point your toes". So I think she was really asleep? because she remembers the dream

Lauren_1989 likes this.
  5. Witty

Witty Member

What the fcuk did I just read? /facepalm /head desk /facewall

6. Lauren_1989

Lauren_1989 Active Member

She doesn't remember the dream, she made up the dream and like some of the other posters have said, it's more likely she was messing with you but hey, all's well that ends well, right? No harm cane from the situation, so there you go.

greylin likes this.