Is this look attractive to lesbians

Discussion in 'Advice on Meeting Women' started by gr8dane, Mar 23, 2015.

1. gr8dane

gr8dane Member

I know lesbians come in all shapes and sizes and most are very accepting of the heavier ladies however what are your general thoughts on this look...
    [​IMG]

2. Bluenote

Bluenote Well-Known Member

Not my thing, personally. She doesn't have breasts, at all. And her abs have that big 'beer keg' look, that makes me wonder if she juices.

There are at lot of fit muscular women that I find attractive (hello soccer players) but the look in that pic is not what turns me on.

3. gr8dane

gr8dane Member

Thanks Bluenote. I think that your reply possibly mirrors the majority. *sighs*....gonna be tough to find a date.

4. Just Me

Just Me Well-Known Member

Sorry, but I find it gross even when guys veins are all popping out and over muscled too... It doesn't look healthy, it looks like you're about to explode.

There's a ton of chicks out there that love the look though, enter a competition and I'm sure you'll find one.

5. Bluenote

Have you never dated before? Do you have no idea what your chances are of getting dates? Not being snarky, I'm really trying to figure this out. I mean, if you've been on the dating scene you must have some idea how women react to your looks?

6. Emm

Emm Well-Known Member

That pic, where it's all lighting and editing and meant to show off her muscles for an article...no.
    the normal pics of her...hell yes.[​IMG]

7. Just Me

Her boobs turned into pecks :(

Bluenote likes this.
  8. Bluenote

rac and Emm like this.
  9. Emm

Emm Well-Known Member

10. Just Me

@Emm @Bluenote probably because she'd be doing all the kicking of any sorts in the relationship.

11. Emm

Emm Well-Known Member

Well played :)

Bluenote likes this.
  12. Bluenote

Clearly, you've never seen my legs.

13. gr8dane

gr8dane Member

Yes I have dated before. And the interest is mixed. I was curious as to what the masses on here thought as there would be comments from different states and countries. I am also stepping it up and going to another level, more her size now and that could make a difference.

BTW the image I posted was almost competition ready, she is smoother than that now..I saw her today.

14. gr8dane

gr8dane Member

No need to apologize. I wanted truthful answers and I have heard that many a time. I find fat/overweight women unattractive and unhealthy and have been glared at for my truth.

15. Bluenote

Masses post here? Its kinda quiet on AE.

16. gr8dane

gr8dane Member

I have no other venue I can think of that has gay/bi women. Not really a big deal, just wanted a few opinions and I thank all those that contributed. I guess I will have to wait and see what happens this summer.

Your example was hot, love her arms although I am really an ass and legs woman.

17. sundancer

sundancer Well-Known Member

Yeah it is quieter but that's what you get when they take away the forums! People will come back eventually. :)

Anyway gr8dane, yeah that look isn't for me - even the more natural one. It doesn't mean that you won't be able to find a girlfriend though. She could be someone into the bodybuilding type world who loves that kind of figure. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. :)

18. gr8dane

gr8dane Member

Just to clarify the body building is the most extreme. The look I am going for is figure, which is much smaller, still defined obvious muscle minus the veiny look. Still, I get that it is too much for some women. Not interested in dating right now and I am sure that there are women out there that do find it a turn on when I am ready to get out there and find someone.

19. Just Me

No, but I remember you saying something about biking in the snow, so what do I know :p

People are a bit sensitive when it comes to opinions sometimes. I watched a documentary about a body building woman once who, I think she ended up transitioning, but talked about getting a lot of dates at the gym and body building contests before transitioning. It takes all sorts to make the world go around, there's somebody out there for everybody, just do your thing and be yourself.

gr8dane likes this.
  20. Nancy

Nancy Well-Known Member

Like @Just Me said there is someone for everyone. There's a world of difference between athletic build and bulking up muscle mass for competitions like power-lifting and whatnot.