Is she trying to seduce me or just plainly na...

Discussion in 'Does She Like Me?' started by anonymous6483, Feb 24, 2014.

1. anonymous6483

anonymous6483 Well-Known Member

I met this girl, she offered me to sit next to her in our common class.
    We instantly became close. We eat out and basically spend time together. And by the way she's straight and I'm this geeky little guy looking lesbian (at least that what they tell me) We're completely opposite, so I guess we're in a completely platonic relationship. But after some time she started jokingly announcing to her friends (who also became my friends) that we're together and there are a few times when she said she might be "bi". She is a bit loud and naughty and I know it's just her personality but sometimes I feel like she's deliberately teasing me. I must admit that she has a nice set of breast and I can't help not looking at it coz she's always revealing them. One night we went out with her friends to drink and she only had a bottle but she started holding my hands and calling me baby, she even asked me how she look when she remove her coat and yeah well her chest is majestic and she might get violated (and I felt like she was teasing then) she then started lightly rubbing my thighs so I excused myself and she wants me to kiss her bye. She likes us to go home together, today we went to school together, after we parked I went out to go to class but she called me and asked if I can stay for a minute, she asked me to get in, so I did. She asked me to dial someone on her phone, and I was complaining that I'll be late for my class, so she hit me playfully in the cheeks and I dropped her phone on her lap so I went to get it, while I was getting it she kissed me on the cheeks. I just played it cool. Then I said that I really have to go, and she said that she'd just put on her shorts (She's wearing a dress) so I looked the other way and she told me to look at her underwear with a cute print.(Damn) So when we were walking to school, she's teasingly calling me "Boyfriend" then she told me to message her when my class is over and I didn't. Is she just really that playful?

2. halfconfused

halfconfused Well-Known Member

Re: Is she trying to seduce me or just plainl...

Do you like her romantically? If so, stop second guessing her motives and flirt back. Kiss her already!

3. TADinUS

TADinUS Well-Known Member

My wife is a "geeky little guy looking lesbian" and was when we first meet and she looked at me at a club with no make up and dressed like a dude, being unworthy of my time. I then kissed her passionately which told each other that we have a GREEN LIGHT to continue.

Either she is SHY and dropping hints she is interested or she is cruel and playing with your feeling with sexual teasing. I wouldn't continue to play that way anymore. And you DON'T even need to ask. Just wait... for her next flirt... especially when you both are having a night out. Since you guys are in a college town and if at legal drinking age - take her suddenly to another bar nearby for XWY reason suddenly if you guys are with friends. Bar hopping is fun and gives you both privacy from friends.

Then I'd flirt with her a bit, and see if she does it back (showing off her breasts to you is a good indication).
    When she does something sexual or sexy, go in for the kiss... french kiss. Make it real. Not a peck, not a "BFF!" kiss. Also, if possible hold one of her hands at the same time... the hand tells you a lot what that person is feeling.

I know lesbians who are able to seduce straight girls all the time, they'll take girls from guys at clubs. Not saying YOU are trying to do that, but it sounds like she is curious and into you and you need to be the "stud". She is a women, she seems to be seeing you as the male-role and wants you to chase her. Nothing wrong with that.

I recommend you do this by next weekend. There does come a time when a person will give up and move on. Lets say she meets someone else tomorrow WHO does catch her fancy and simply steps up and take her hand?

The worse that can happen: You kiss her, she rejects you... you can both play it as "drunk and silly" and either separate or become friends. Which case you tell her "The teasing isn't funny, I'm human and I have feelings. Yes you are sexy and I have feelings for you - beyond friends." etc etc... I know of two women who TEASED lesbians and got back more than they bargained for, and I don't feel sorry for them.

Then you know what she really thinks about you. You both are young, in college and learning your way in this world. I don't quite remember the quote, but: "you can't lose what you never had".

Remember: ** DO NOT ASK for permission to kiss her, or ask on a date** She's may say no... and its an awkward thing to ask and you both maybe shy about it. Being in a dark bar with drinks with 20-somethings, nobody notices two women kissing.

I wish you luck! (let us know)

4. anonymous6483

Ooops! I got the wrong idea. It's clear now. She's just lonely. She messaged me 3am and said that she's lonely and can't move on from her ex boyfriend. Since then, she'd message me randomly because she needs someone to talk to, sad or whatever. She's actually just being nice for me being nice to her, and that's probably why she kissed me and brings me my favourite food.

Because of my awkwardness, reserved and geeky personality she probably thought that I might be good for her as a friend, because even she's perceived sexual, she looks annoyed when boys treat her like she is. She laughs at everything I say, and she laughs at me all the time that sometimes I become self-conscious. Plus what makes her touchy is because she's probably trying to get me to soften up, like when she hugs me when we part and I'm just stiff and giving her a tap on the back.

5. anonymous249

anonymous249 Member

She likes you my sweet girl. Do what the others have said, flirt back, and see how she reacts. I know we try to explain everything away, but from here, it is almost crystal clear that she likes you.
    Go for it!

6. Justposting

Justposting Well-Known Member

I agree with the other posters. This girl could be lonely and missing her ex but into you. You say she is just being nice to you but NONE of my straight friends have ever put their hands on my inner thigh. That isn't a friend zone. Also, none of them have tried to get me to pick cell phones out of their laps. Either she likes you or shes playing games. I think she likes you.

I think some flirting back and bar hopping are good ideas, but you have to go to the bars alone. It might seem like your other friends' presence would make it easier but it will just be counterproductive by moving her attention from you. If you two go alone, then she has no one to think about other than you. Also, booze often brings the truth out in people, so maybe it will loosen you up enough to go for it and kiss her when she gets flirty.

If she rejects you then her it is her behavior that has been out of line not yours. She wouldn't do these things to a straight guy and think she was just being his friend, so she should do the same to you.

7. anonymous6483

I don't know, she seems not over her ex she must be enjoying the attention.

Earlier this month we didn't speak for a week, she didn't attend our classes for almost the whole week, and when she did she never spoke to me and leave as if in a hurry. I made a new female friend while she was absent, after our class I invited her to come with us(with my new friend) and she didn't respond.

The following week I decided to break the ice, so when she was in class I greeted her and talk to her like the usual, apparently we were assigned to do board works, and while we were standing in front of the class she hugged me from behind and said "I miss you, BRO" and she rest her head on my back for a while, it felt good to be honest.

She asked me to have dinner with her but I told her I can't coz I have colds, later I asked her if she could eat with me instead to a particular restaurant because I usually order this certain food when I'm sick, she went with me and while I was eating she was taking pictures of me coz she thinks it's "cute" and on our way home she said that her friends think we're together but she said she told them I am just her friend.

Then yesterday, together with our friends, I was leaning on the wall outside our classroom. She saw me, then she hugged me really tight, and held the back of my head while kissing me on the cheeks and she was also kind of humping on me, but I noticed our friends looking so I removed her from me and said I heard the bell (I know, lame move)

In the classroom, I was reaching money from my bag, then she playfully get it out my hand. I said I'd buy some soda she said she would too. Then at the vendo, she was racing with me, and was trying to block the vendo from me, suddenly her rear was touching my front so I just backed away. Back to class, she rested her head on my shoulders.

After class, we (with our other friends) decided to go to a bar. She didn't sit beside me, we didn't even talk the whole night.
    I really am confused with her behavior.

8. Justposting

Justposting Well-Known Member

It is sounding more and more like she just wants attention from you. She likes getting sexual attention and you are "safe" for that. I've been there with girls and it sucks. I don't think they really understand what they are doing to us.

I think you've actually taken the right route in this situation. By not flirting back, you aren't giving her that attention she wants. Maybe the next time she does something flirty like race you to the vending machine and try to block you, say something like, oh this is why your friends think we are dating. It points out her behavior if she isn't purposefully flirting with you and points out that you know what she is doing if it all is on purpose. Maybe throw something out there that you wish a girl who was into girls would be this flirty. Begin to put up those boundaries so she knows that her behavior isn't fun for everyone involved.

9. Moses

Moses Well-Known Member

Am...is there a reason you are backing away from all her flirting?

10. anonymous6483

Well the first week after we met I told her I kinda like this girl in our common class, she's a bit geeky, wears glasses, follows my favourite shows and seems asexual in the most interesting way. But she doesn't like that girl for me coz she thinks she's a snob which I cannot really see as she always says hi to me although she's really the silent type, doesn't talk much to any of our classmates.

Plus I don't want to ruin our friendship coz I think she's a nice friend.

Today, she posted this picture with a butch saying in caption that she slept over hers and she's also saying iloveyous blahblah
    I guess I was just reading into details, maybe she did got bent but she's just having her test drive, apparently I seemed available

11. TADinUS

TADinUS Well-Known Member

What I posting here is what I would tell you in person, if you were a friend or a drinking buddy.

I have all kinds of friends. Those who I don't have nor want a sexual relationship with, I DO NOT flirt with. I don't do those things with men or women. Her actions are "come get me" or "I'm teasing you". The teasing is unacceptable, it HURTS you, its not respectful. Maybe she's too immature to realize this (as posted above).

I am generally a shy person. In my youth, I tested the waters that way... like many teens. I have lost sex encounters due to my inability to act on obvious FLAGS... even thou I WANTED to have sex with them. With my experience, those same signs, I would have gone for it. I still wish I did something. But in life, every action you make effects your unpredictable future. I wouldn't have the family I have today. Spending your energy on this girl means YOU are losing someone else.

Hence, this is why I told you to bar hop with JUST her. If its the group, get away from them. Whenever I first dated someone, *I AVOID* places with friends. They are a DISTRACTION. "Who is this girl? Are you in love?" etc.

Lets say you are in a typical college town (maybe something like Denton Texas - google map it to the town square). There are about 20 bars/clubs in a 1 mile radius. Lets saw your group is at bar 1. Be social for a while, take your target (we don't know her name, fake or whatever) to Bar 2 (which is next door or two) because they have specials or you want to see a different band play. After a round of drinks, go to Bar 3. Do some dancing. Do a round, go to bar #4.

What you are creating is a SMALL WORLD space between you and your target. Chat about something different in the bars, etc. Go into bars/clubs you both have never been to. When she is flirting strongly - kiss her. Do not ask.

When people are shy... asking puts them on the spot.

I would not tease anyone to the level this girl is doing to you. Her sub-conscience says "I like you", but part of her is putting the breaks on. Either help her loosen up or move on. For many months, with a girl name S~ would seem to show interests, hang out, drink, etc. I finally said "Hey. I don't have time for games." and other words. Never really heard from her again. Thank God.

12. anonymous6483

I really appreciate your advice, but apparently bar hopping is not really convenient in our place. :(

I just got back from vacation, and I messaged her to help me with my enrolment.
    She's teasing me about when will I ever get a gf again, so I told her about this girl I met during vacation who I am really interested to ask out, and she was supportive about it.

We had a long conversation, and we ended up on a topic about "sex" just before we parted. She was surprised to have found out that I had experiences, she said I look too "innocent". After that I have noticed that she was being very nice to me. She was also inviting me to have a sleepover and to go away with her for the weekend. And she's putting a lot of sexual innuendos in our talk lately. I teased her of being bent, but she said she's straight.