Is She? ISN'T SHE? Does she like me? S.O.S.

Discussion in 'Does She Like Me?' started by anonymous216, Dec 6, 2013.

1. anonymous216

anonymous216 New Member

So bear with me on this one, I'll try to make it as short as possible without leaving out too many details! I'm honestly so confused my head hurts 24/7. So I met this girl in one of my classes at uni and we hit it off instantly. At the time she was breaking up with her boyfriend (don't give me that look!)-they broke up shortly after- and we were just partners for a project. She got my number through someone else in the class and we started texting, mostly about school, then more and more, pretty nonstop as well, til like 3 or 4 am some days. I had always thought she was cute and super funny so one day we hung out on campus after class. I was about a week before a long weekend and she had said that she was having a party at her loft and I was more than welcome to come by.

During one of our text convos before the party I had dropped crazy hints that I was gay, which she didn't react to at all! I'm extremely femme so I think she was a little taken back but not bothered at all, in fact, texted me more. So the party comes along and I bring my best mate with me and we go and all start drinking, her friends were there as well. We were all having fun and her and I started talking and she was asking me what I thought of all the girls in our class, we have about 60 in our lecture. I named a few lookers but told her she was #1 in the class, to which she replied I was the only one in the class she would hook up with. SCORE. So the night continued and eventually we do end up making out in front of everyone, to which her friends reacted really really well, they all seem to genuinely like me a lot. I slept in her bed and nothing but heavy making out happened and we cuddled all night and were still together when her friends stopped by the next morning. I texted her after I left saying I had a really fun night and we should all do it again soon.

We ended up drinking together the next week and had a drunken conversation where basically she said she liked me and liked hooking up with me but she couldn't lie and was also hanging out with a dude, naturally I was jealous and pissed but we were fine, and again I ended up sleeping over, same as last time, which was great. I texted her the next day and asked what she was thinking in regards to the whole thing and told her flat out that I really like her. She told me that she was so confused about everything and couldn't promise anything other than wanting to be friends which is totally fine and I respect that. However, before that she had asked me to go out with all of them that night after our class, which I had no intention of going to since I was bummed. But after she still asked if I wanted to go and I ended up going, drinking with them all, flirting with another girl at the karaoke bar we were at, but then she asked me to leave with her and go to hers and I did. When we got back she told me how jealous she was and how crazy it made her and we hooked up again. And in the morning she even was all snuggly and holding on to me and said how nice it was to just be together.

Fast forward to her birthday the end of October and she invited me to her party. I asked her on her birthday both piss drunk what was going on and she said she was still so confused and didn't know how she felt and even started crying, which broke my heart. I felt so terrible so we sat together and she cried and I was just there for her, because I get how crazy it all is.

What throws me off though is her saying she wanted to be friends that one time, then being jealous, still hooking up with me, etc. Do you think she just needs time to figure things out? This still goes on now and I have plans with her Sunday to go out. Side note as well, she's been texting first a hell of a lot, openly stated she was jealous when I was hanging out with another girl and even texted me asking if we could get whiskey drunk together Sunday. So I guess what's got me so confused is why she continues to want to hangout and drink knowing what happens? Could she really just want to be friends with me? It seems so unlikely that anyone would go through the efforts of just being friends with someone they hooked up with multiple times. And at the same time I feel like asking her what we are or aren't would put pressure on her and I don't want her to be upset if she still doesn't know. I just don't think I could be any sweeter or patient or invested in her, I make it a point for her to know how I feel about her. Help a girl out :cry:

2. greylin

greylin Well-Known Member

Re: Is She? ISN'T SHE? Does she like me? S.O....

If I were to translate the events and her actions you'd described I would simply say that she wants to keep her options open but she doesn't like it if you see other people as well. For certain, she hasn't figured anything out. It is nothing crazy, just her wants and desires don't really match up with most conventional relationships or feelings of fairness most people would have about open relationships. So she cries and lets out bits of truths while drunk.

If she is just a fun hook up, well then, there isn't too much of a problem for you. She gets jealous and you get more sex and so you can just do what you want. If you want to be able to build on something more substantial with this person emotionally, then (at least at this time in her life) you would be barking up the wrong tree.

3. Corinne

Corinne Active Member

Re: Is She? ISN'T SHE? Does she like me? S.O....

Stop hopking up with this girl before you fall in love! She is confused about her sexuality, messing around with a guy and only wants to hook up with you. She wants to be friends with benefits and nothing more. Shes playing too many games with you and its not right. You deserve somebody who is not afraid to call you their girlfriend. Please guard your heart and dont co.tinue to pursue this relationship